MF & Residuals Getting Worse?

Cubeman

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15' Viper, 15' Hellcat Challenger, 18' SRT Durango, 13' SRT Charger
Anyone notice this month residuals and MF's have only gotten worse? 65-66% for Sport S and Rubicon's with US Bank coming in at the best with .00180 MF. Stopped by my dealer today to take a look at Bikini but right now with 3% below invoice I'm looking at a $480ish payment for a $43k Sport S and over $650 a month for a 55k Rubicon.

It seems that sweet deal spot was a couple of months ago with 70% residuals for Sport S's but that shipped has sailed, but these money factors only seem to be going up now. At this point I might as well just buy the damn thing.
Sponsored

Dkretden

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.6L
Anyone notice this month residuals and MF's have only gotten worse? 65-66% for Sport S and Rubicon's with US Bank coming in at the best with .00180 MF. Stopped by my dealer today to take a look at Bikini but right now with 3% below invoice I'm looking at a $480ish payment for a $43k Sport S and over $650 a month for a 55k Rubicon.

It seems that sweet deal spot was a couple of months ago with 70% residuals for Sport S's but that shipped has sailed, but these money factors only seem to be going up now. At this point I might as well just buy the damn thing.
Buy it. Keep it. Keep it for 15 years or until it croaks. Best deal you will make.

nypharm

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner TRD PRO

Getting 52k Rubicon for 499 monthly with us bank and 64% residual and .00170 money factor. If you want info PM me.
Sponsored