Car Carrier/Shipping Recommendations

faticone

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLU Sahara
Hi Ya'll -- I'm expecting my '19 Sahara to be delivered to Farrish in VA any day now -- from there I'm shipping it to myself up in Connecticut. I have reached out to some carriers -- any recommendations from people who've done something similar? this is my first time shipping a vehicle so any lessons learned would be appreciated.

Thanks in advanced!
Sponsored

Kbinspections

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Moab
Vehicle Showcase
Hi Ya'll -- I'm expecting my '19 Sahara to be delivered to Farrish in VA any day now -- from there I'm shipping it to myself up in Connecticut. I have reached out to some carriers -- any recommendations from people who've done something similar? this is my first time shipping a vehicle so any lessons learned would be appreciated.

Thanks in advanced!
Try Plycon car movers..... very well respected.

Zipdawg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 Ram 3500 Cummins, '20 JLUR

Thanks in advanced!
I have used uship.com in the past and it was a pretty simple process. Go to their website, open an account, and provide requested details. Drivers will then get access to your info and bid on the delivery. You can see the delivery company details and reviews as well. You can use time in your favor if you are willing to let the bidding process work for you.
Sponsored