pixeldecals

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.pixeldecals.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray JLU Rubicon, 2013 JKU Rubicon
Make sure you guys get your orders in soon. I know Jeep Beach is very close to EJS this year, and I will be gone for 10 days at EJS.

Let's call the cutoff on these Friday, March 29. It'd be awesome if all the orders come in this week though!

Thanks!
Sponsored

RedJeep78

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Sport 2018
Anyone going to this that lives in Florida? It’s a ways away but we could plan to meet somewhere and roll in together! I think me and the wife will go Friday evening/ Saturday all day and Sunday morning.
Hey there, my fiancée and I will be heading down Friday for sure. I'm totally down to hang with some forum Jeeples:)

dcwrangler

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JL Rubicon
We will be driving down all the way from DC. Planning to get there by Thursday evening. This is our first jeep beach, not sure what to expect. We didn't know how the camping scene will be so we ended up getting a hotel. It will be cool to meet some forum people.

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
A shout out and big THANK YOU, to the vendor, company or whomever, that sent me the mailing the other day, with the 2 event passes that cover all entries for two people, to Daytona Speedway during Jeep Beach 2019.

I'm really curious who sent them to me.

All there was in the mailing were the passes and a scribbled note that said thanks for posting about our product offerings on the JL Wrangler Forum.

Anyway.. again, Thank you if you are reading this post.

Sponsored

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
After reading over my last post, I realized that I should also have thanked publicly, the 3 forum Sponsors that sent me tee shirts for myself and my gal pal with their logo on them.... for us to wear while attending Jeep Beach 2019.

YES, I know you get publicity by our wearing your logo tee's, but... yes, I am glad that you did this for me and my gal pal. It was unexpected and appreciated.

I won't mention the forum sponsors names here but for those that are curious, I have purchased and have posted both positively and negatively about the product offerings of these sponsors that sent me the swag. Again, thank you all for the tee's.

Notasuv

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sport
I choose to go unsponsored this year ;)

Notasuv

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sport
We will be driving down all the way from DC. Planning to get there by Thursday evening. This is our first jeep beach, not sure what to expect. We didn't know how the camping scene will be so we ended up getting a hotel. It will be cool to meet some forum people.
Hotel = no skeeters or no see ems great choice..hope to see ya all....our 8th one and all have been a blast...…...….

Neohiofan

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Rubicon
After reading over my last post, I realized that I should also have thanked publicly, the 3 forum Sponsors that sent me tee shirts for myself and my gal pal with their logo on them.... for us to wear while attending Jeep Beach 2019.

YES, I know you get publicity by our wearing your logo tee's, but... yes, I am glad that you did this for me and my gal pal. It was unexpected and appreciated.

I won't mention the forum sponsors names here but for those that are curious, I have purchased and have posted both positively and negatively about the product offerings of these sponsors that sent me the swag. Again, thank you all for the tee's.
I’ll see you down. I’ll be there starting Saturday the 20th.

Sponsored

Neohiofan

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Rubicon
Make sure you guys get your orders in soon. I know Jeep Beach is very close to EJS this year, and I will be gone for 10 days at EJS.

Let's call the cutoff on these Friday, March 29. It'd be awesome if all the orders come in this week though!

Thanks!
I just seen this. Too late to order 2 decals to get before jeep beach?

OP
OP
TrailTorque

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
@Rhinebeck01

I too have (2) forum sponsors sending me a few items/ products to sponsor them at the event and on social media!

Looking forward to it! I’ll post up here afterwards to showcase their stuff too! Pretty neat I think!