pixeldecals

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.pixeldecals.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray JLU Rubicon, 2013 JKU Rubicon
Is Rapidtac much better than a soap and water solution?
IMO, it's a nice product but not necessary for someone not using it every day. Water with a little bit of dish soap to make it slick works fine. If you want to get fancy, do 2/3 water and 1/3 isopropyl alcohol + a small amount of dish soap. It evaporates a little faster that way.

Sponsored

chevymitchell

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Pain Train), 2022 2500 AT4
Occupation
Avi Engineer
Is Rapidtac much better than a soap and water solution?
I wouldn’t say better. It’s by no means required. Soap and water will work fine. I just like the rapid tac since it floats vinyl a little longer even after pressing the sticker down. I have had better success with larger vinyl graphics using an application fluid than soap and water. For something this small, soap and water mix should work fine, especially since you can place the lettering in the right spot quickly if you measure everything out first. It’s a personal preference thing.

Bricazo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Moab
Many of you may like that look with the in your face hood lettering decals on the Rubicon, but bought a Sahara or Sport instead. Or, you may want to give your Jeep a unique name. Check out our options here:

https://www.pixeldecals.com/shop/index.php?route=product/category&path=123_39

Don't see what you are after? We do as much custom work as we do from these standard designs. Hit us up!
Hi I have a 2019 JL Moab in ocean blue. Looking for a Rubi hood dome and fendor blackouts that match the same coloring of my decal which is a grey with black border.. can you match? If so hit me up on how to order

OP
OP
pixeldecals

pixeldecals

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.pixeldecals.com
Vehicle(s)
Hi I have a 2019 JL Moab in ocean blue. Looking for a Rubi hood dome and fendor blackouts that match the same coloring of my decal which is a grey with black border.. can you match? If so hit me up on how to order
I am not 100% positive on what color the vinyl is on your Jeep. Can you take a good daylight close up photo of one of the letters?

Sponsored

Formattc

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, Sarge Green
What is the durability of these vs. the factory decals? Also, to be clear, the "RUBICON" decal is the same size as the factory one?

I have a Sarge Green Rubicon on order and I don't like the red outlined hood decal with it. I'd like to simply replace it with one with a light green outline, otherwise the same as the factory one.

OP
OP
pixeldecals

pixeldecals

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.pixeldecals.com
Vehicle(s)
What is the durability of these vs. the factory decals? Also, to be clear, the "RUBICON" decal is the same size as the factory one?

I have a Sarge Green Rubicon on order and I don't like the red outlined hood decal with it. I'd like to simply replace it with one with a light green outline, otherwise the same as the factory one.
They are as good or better than the material the factory ones are made from. Neither will survive the life of the vehicle looking 100% new, but are cheap and easy to refresh when necessary.

Formattc

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, Sarge Green
They are as good or better than the material the factory ones are made from. Neither will survive the life of the vehicle looking 100% new, but are cheap and easy to refresh when necessary.
Nice, thanks for the quick reply! So then they're the same size at the factory ones?
Sponsored