Sponsored

Any good Jeep shops near Bothell?

laueddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLU Rubicon (Black - Hardtop)
I was going to take my Jeep to Olympic 4x4 in Snohomish to get a lift kit done originally, but I just found out they are closed. Does anyone know any other good local Jeep shops?
Sponsored

lightsout

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Rubicon, 2018 Wrangler Sahara JL, Tesla S
Build Thread
Link
I was going to take my Jeep to Olympic 4x4 in Snohomish to get a lift kit done originally, but I just found out they are closed. Does anyone know any other good local Jeep shops?
Try Randy's Offroad in Marysville
Address: 14702 Smokey Point Blvd # A, Marysville, WA 98271
Phone: (360) 659-5259

It is not that difficult to do yourself

I originally had a 2" spacer lift ($425) done at Les Schwab, they do spacer lifts however they may install other aftermarket. I have since removed the spacer lift and installed myself a 3.5" Rancho lift

Also

FS Autoworx "The Diesel Shop"
Repair & Preformance
360-925-6415
9113 State Ave # B
Marysville Wa 98270
www.fsautoworx.com

OP
OP
laueddy

laueddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks

SilverSahara

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
I went through 4 Wheel Parts in Lynnwood for my lift and they have everything off-road/Jeep related.

Agent47

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mojito! JLU 2.0T (Built 7/4)
I just had a Rubicon suspension installed at Stage Auto in Kirkland.

They specialize in S2000s but I wouldn’t hesitate to use them for suspension work for any car or truck. They take their time and make sure that everything is done right, their pricing is fair, and they don’t require you to buy parts through them or charge anything extra if you supply your own. I paid $430 after tax for install and alignment.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Tech Tim

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4x4 of all kinds
Occupation
Part of the Northridge4x4 team
Auburn Car Repair and Off Road down in Auburn are big time Jeep people. The owner John even has a lifted JL. Good people to get to know. Auburn Car Repair: 253-939-5019.

And if you don't mind a nice boat ride over to the other side, Northridge4x4 is located in Silverdale and has just about anything you need for a JL. We also have an install/repair shop.

Last edited:
OP
OP
laueddy

laueddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Auburn Car Repair and Off Road down in Auburn are big time Jeep people. The owner John even has a lifted JL. Good people to get to know. Auburn Car Repair: 253-939-5019.

And if you don't mind a nice boat ride over to the other side, Northridge4x4 is located in Silverdale and has just about anything you need for a JL. They also have an install/repair shop.
Thank you =D

Tech Tim

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4x4 of all kinds
Occupation
Forgot to mention, if you do come over to see us in Silverdale, we'll make sure to get a few pics of your rig and post them up here on the forums!

OldBird

First Name
Timothy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mojito! JLUR

And if you don't mind a nice boat ride over to the other side, Northridge4x4 is located in Silverdale and has just about anything you need for a JL. We also have an install/repair shop.
Do you have much inventory there to browse, or is it mostly counter service and order? I'm down in Buckley so it's a bit of a drive, but if there's fun stuff to look at I'd make the trip.

Tech Tim

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4x4 of all kinds
Occupation
showroom.jpg

We have a decent size show room and a huge warehouse with thousands of part numbers in stock!

Plus we have three different JLs here built from mild to wild you can check out and even get a ride in if you want to check out how a suspension rides.
Sponsored