Sponsored

MOTOBILT JEEP JL FRONT BUMPER WITH SKID PLATE 18+ WRANGLER JL W/FOG LIGHT HOLES THE HAMMER SERIES

Status
Not open for further replies.

Motobilt

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
MB1090F-Skid-Fogs.png

Motobilt now offers the Jeep JL Hammer front bumper with skid plate and fog light holes. It features built in provisions for factory style fog lights and the skid plate is laser cut from 3/16 inch P and O steel and formed on a press brake. The Motobilt Jeep JL Front Hammer Bumper is a 48.5 inch wide, sleek, tight-fitting design proudly made in the USA. Our JL Hammer Bumper is 3D CAD designed to ensure the best possible fit to your Jeep JL. The bumper will fit all 2018 and newer models of the Jeep JL 2 door and 4 door JL Unlimited. The front d-ring mounts are CNC cut from 3/4 inch thick steel plate and pass through the bumper where they weld to the bumper mounting plates in addition to the bumper body. This was done for added strength to the recovery point.

The Hammer bumper has provisions to mount the factory fog lights or aftermarket LED fog lights. We have pre-installed riv nuts for 10-24 screws in the factory bolt pattern. The ends of the Hammer bumper taper up for tire clearance. Each cut in the bumper was intentional to keep it tight to the frame rail for a better approach angle. The main construction of the bumper is fabricated from 3/16 inch thick high strength steel plate. The bumper also serves as a winch mount. The top side of the JL Hammer bumper has bolt holes for a recovery winch.
Features:

• Jeep JL Hammer 48.5 inch front bumper wth skid plate.
  • Fits 2018 and newer Jeep JL 2 door and 4 door JL Unlimited
  • Fabricated from 3/16 inch thick high strength steel plate
  • Bolt on design
  • 3/4 inch thick steel d-ring mounts
  • Pass through d-ring mounts weld to the bumper
  • Included Fog Light Holes
  • Pre-installed riv nuts for 10-24 screws in the factory bolt pattern
  • Made in the USA
  • Sold as each
Note:

• If installing a winch, MB1002 fairlead mount will also need to purchased. See Related Parts.
  • Motobilt bumpers ship bare steel, paint or powdercoat needed before use.
  • No cutting required on the frame rails on your Jeep JL
  • LED fog light NOT included, but sold separately. See Related Parts
  • Your factory frame holes may need to be opened up to 5/8” due to tolerance differences in the factory frame rails.
ORDER HERE
Sponsored

Last edited:

TxJeepers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Pretty sure this will be the one for me. Two questions. Any plans for an upcoming sale or good forum discount? I don't see anything on any other new rear bumpers. Sure would like to see something from you all that addresses the license plate.

OP
OP
Motobilt

Motobilt

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Pretty sure this will be the one for me. Two questions. Any plans for an upcoming sale or good forum discount? I don't see anything on any other new rear bumpers. Sure would like to see something from you all that addresses the license plate.
We are running Free Shipping sale right now on orders over $299. We will be release a new rear bumper with cube mounts very very shortly but we already have a tag kit that relocates the tag for you.
https://www.motobilt.com/product/jeep_jl_spare_tire_tag_relocation_kit_camera_mount
DSC00402_clipped_rev_1%5B54547%5D.png

Sneak peak of the new rear bumper and you can see the tag mount here too.
IMG_6668.jpg

kobejo34

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
@Motobilt

Any pictures with bumper and winch installed?

Does the rear bumper accomodate back up sensor it's hard to tell in the picture?

OP
OP
Motobilt

Motobilt

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
@Motobilt

Any pictures with bumper and winch installed?

Does the rear bumper accomodate back up sensor it's hard to tell in the picture?
I will have to get you pictures of the front bumper with a winch installed. We do not provide the back up sensor holes. Our customers have either drilled their own or turned it off.

Sponsored

GotSnow

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR, 2016 Camry SE, 2005 F150 STX
Thanks to Ricky O. for letting us use this photo of his new JL Hammer front bumper! I'm not sure if he is on the forums here or not.
Click here for more information.
IMG_2264.jpg
Bobby, does the bottom of the skid plate bolt to the two nuts in the frame rail? If yes, do you know what size/type the bolts needed for this are? I plan on installing mine this weekend. Thanks

OP
OP
Motobilt

Motobilt

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Bobby, does the bottom of the skid plate bolt to the two nuts in the frame rail? If yes, do you know what size/type the bolts needed for this are? I plan on installing mine this weekend. Thanks
The front bumper uses the 8 nylock nuts and washers and 2 bolts for attaching the skid plate to the bumper. It then mounts to the bottom crash bar utilizing the 2 factory bolts.

OP
OP
Motobilt

Motobilt

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
One of the JLWrangler Forum members posted these photos and I knew people had wanted to see the bumper with a winch mounted so here you go!

675F9AEF-6061-4A0B-81BB-C931B357BED4.jpeg

F52425BC-F4B7-4098-B598-79FF17372000.jpeg

OP
OP
Motobilt

Motobilt

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon