Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
I just HAD to share with you all the beauty of Sedona Arizona. Took a day trip a few weeks ago from Phoenix to check out the new snowfall. Some of you may not believe this, but there are people in the world who have never seen snow.....namely native Phoenicians. The trip did not a disappointment at all.

0225191307_HDR~2.jpg

0225191245_HDR~2.jpg

0225191245a_HDR~2.jpg

0225191244a_HDR~2.jpg

0225191256a_HDR~2.jpg

0225191304b_HDR~2.jpg

0225191256a_HDR~3.jpg

0225191335_HDR~2.jpg

0225191219_HDR~2.jpg

0225191218_HDR~2.jpg

0225191244b_HDR~2.jpg

0225191230_HDR.jpg
Sponsored

guarnibl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR 392 XR, '21 JTR, '21 JLR, '09 JK
Cool pictures. Love Sedona. There's also native Phoenicians who have never seen the Grand Canyon and say 'well it's just a giant hole!' LOL.

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Eco-Diesel now. 18, 19, 20 JLUR 3.6 old.
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
Beautiful pictures!!!

Bucket list: camping in the Grand Canyon with family and of course the JL.
We found some good Jeep trails in the Grand Canyon. We plan to hit them as soon as we can. A few even start within the park itself.

Rockstar08

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport
Truly Breathtaking pictures!!! If you don't win the picture contest this month I will be shocked!!

So tell us how long did it take you to wash all that Red clay and mud completely off your Beautiful Jeep?? LOL

Sponsored

OP
OP
4xnaz

4xnaz

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Truly Breathtaking pictures!!! If you don't win the picture contest this month I will be shocked!!

So tell us how long did it take you to wash all that Red clay and mud completely off your Beautiful Jeep?? LOL
Thank you!!! LOL...honestly, I like to leave the dirt from my adventures on as long as I can stand it, you know, as a badge of honor. But when it came time to allow the Sting Gray color to return, the pressure washer made multiple trips side to side, up and down. The inner fenders, engine bay and undercarriage all got to spend some time under the water jet. It's hard to decide if I like it better dirty or clean...

0304191752b~2.jpg

ALEX-4LO

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR & 2020 JLUR - Project JL's
I just HAD to share with you all the beauty of Sedona Arizona. Took a day trip a few weeks ago from Phoenix to check out the new snowfall. Some of you may not believe this, but there are people in the world who have never seen snow.....namely native Phoenicians. The trip did not a disappointment at all.

0225191307_HDR~2.jpg

0225191245_HDR~2.jpg

0225191245a_HDR~2.jpg

0225191244a_HDR~2.jpg

0225191256a_HDR~2.jpg

0225191304b_HDR~2.jpg

0225191256a_HDR~3.jpg

0225191335_HDR~2.jpg

0225191219_HDR~2.jpg

0225191218_HDR~2.jpg

0225191244b_HDR~2.jpg

0225191230_HDR.jpg
Great pics!

Did you trim some of the rear fender as well?

ALEX-4LO

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR & 2020 JLUR - Project JL's
Yes, I also removed the lower half of the rear fenders but I haven't installed any after market inner fender liners for the back yet.

I like the look a lot now after looking at the rear fenders being trimmed up to match the front ones. I like the adventure lab fender light kit. I also like the day time running LED look as well.

I'm debating on getting road armor LED fenders or the ones you have on.

Sponsored

Lou3.6

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
75th Anniversary (2016) WK2 Trail Rated Laredo in Recon Green
Occupation
Retired Navy (2004) Now, Loafer & Fly Fisher
You can't go wrong, either way. Depends on your budget I guess.
The Photos . . . a Photographers Eye you have, and skill at setting up a scene, well done ! My Question(s) -- are you using filters to enhance colors or are we seeing the actual untouched shots ! the colors are amazing . . . I've been down that way and these shots seem better than "being there" seeing with my own eyes ! That's a complement, by the way, not a dig ! I'm not a photographer, but friend tell me I "have an eye for it" ! I use a simple LUMIX point & shoot for my photos & some video . . . otherwise I use my cumbersome iPAD Pro 10.5 . I don't have a "smart" phone (mine flips). I don't know if my LUMIX has lens filter kit ? I should ask ? When your not in your area (of expertise) please take photos - i.e.; trips to Colorado or Utah and beyond to share with us as well . . . bet they will be just as Inspiring !

OP
OP
4xnaz

4xnaz

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
The Photos . . . a Photographers Eye you have, and skill at setting up a scene, well done ! My Question(s) -- are you using filters to enhance colors or are we seeing the actual untouched shots ! the colors are amazing . . . I've been down that way and these shots seem better than "being there" seeing with my own eyes ! That's a complement, by the way, not a dig ! I'm not a photographer, but friend tell me I "have an eye for it" ! I use a simple LUMIX point & shoot for my photos & some video . . . otherwise I use my cumbersome iPAD Pro 10.5 . I don't have a "smart" phone (mine flips). I don't know if my LUMIX has lens filter kit ? I should ask ? When your not in your area (of expertise) please take photos - i.e.; trips to Colorado or Utah and beyond to share with us as well . . . bet they will be just as Inspiring !
Wow!!! You really know how to lay down a superb compliment. Thank You!!! I wouldn't say that these pictures are raw material, being that they are digital. All were taken by my new cell phone. I bought the LG V40 ThinQ for it's camera. Well if you want to be technical, I say it has 3 cameras, but really 3 lenses built into the outer shell. It has a standard lens, a zoom lens and a wide angle lens and the phone will allow you to take a "triple shot" with all 3 lenses at the same time to capture the same moment in 3 different views. Not to downplay the beauty of Sedona, this phone does have it's enhancement features. I do appreciate your words and I have never been the "point and shoot" kind of person but rely on my patience and planning when setting up a shot. Sometimes I get lucky and sometimes not so much! I may have a Telluride trip in the future. Did it with my JK, and I'm itching at the chance to take Gravy Train up soon.

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Eco-Diesel now. 18, 19, 20 JLUR 3.6 old.
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
Wow!!! You really know how to lay down a superb compliment. Thank You!!! I wouldn't say that these pictures are raw material, being that they are digital. All were taken by my new cell phone. I bought the LG V40 ThinQ for it's camera. Well if you want to be technical, I say it has 3 cameras, but really 3 lenses built into the outer shell. It has a standard lens, a zoom lens and a wide angle lens and the phone will allow you to take a "triple shot" with all 3 lenses at the same time to capture the same moment in 3 different views. Not to downplay the beauty of Sedona, this phone does have it's enhancement features. I do appreciate your words and I have never been the "point and shoot" kind of person but rely on my patience and planning when setting up a shot. Sometimes I get lucky and sometimes not so much! I may have a Telluride trip in the future. Did it with my JK, and I'm itching at the chance to take Gravy Train up soon.
Oh, if HeiHei is ever fixed I would be down for a trip to wheel in telluride and silverton etc. I originally planned to go through there next week, but since it is stuck in the dealership here in MO, not sure we are going to chance it even if it does get out in time.

Lou3.6

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
75th Anniversary (2016) WK2 Trail Rated Laredo in Recon Green
Occupation
Retired Navy (2004) Now, Loafer & Fly Fisher
Your quite welcome . . . and "Tell" is a great area too ! I was in SW Colorado 2 years ago on a 5+ week fly fishing trip.
This year I'll be in SW Montana (based out of Dillon) for another 34+ day fly fish trip.
That "Phone" / "Camera" / "Computer" all-in-one Extravaganza must of been $$$$, not to mention the plan you have ! TO me a phone must be a Simple Phone nothing more - keeps the costs down (buying, using, replacing . . . ). My iPad IS multi functional -- I can even do Face-time Calls . . . how cool is that ! The gps & off roading apps / mapping stuff is very handy and I take photos and video with it TOO ! I do see the handiness of an All-In-One device though . . . but I wouldn't take full advantage of a phone such as yours or even a new(ish) iPhone ! I prefer simple as possible - thus the Samsung flip phone; no texting nothing extra plan . . . though I tied my iPad plan into IT ! Looking forward to some "Tell" photos in the future . . . be good !

edit/ps; just thought and realized I didn't mention that my digital LUMIX has some ability to "adjust" my shots .
the iPad does even more in the iPhoto & iMovie apps ! When I download the LUMIX stuff into my Mac-Mini computer (attached to my Big Screen 4K TV) I then can make adjustments - like get rid of sun glare . . . in the iPhoto & iMovie as well ! I rarely take advantage though, probably more from forgetfulness than lack of knowing how, ha ! Some say getting older have advantages . . . it also has Dis advantages I'm finding "suck" !

Last edited:

minimight

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLUR
Awesome. The wife and I are heading to Sedona for our 10 year in July. Mostly relaxing but she approved one full day of wheeling. It'll be my first western wheeling. Pumped!!
Sponsored