Sponsored

STING GRAY Wrangler JL Club

Bandana

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR
Almost shit my pants this weekend... came home to find that two giant limbs from the city's ash tree had come crashing down onto my front lawn and driveway curtesy of the recent rains in LA. Somehow she came out unscathed. A few scuffs to the driver rear fender and bumper was all I had to deal with, but they came right out with a good wash. I owe the Jeep God's big time....

IMG_9414.JPG

IMG_9420.JPG

IMG_9421.JPG

IMG_9514.JPG

Last edited:

maxjlu

First Name
fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep jl
Ok….this is my first post. I have been ‘stalking’ this thread and many others for the past 6 mos to help put together the vision for my new Rubicon. There are so many great ideas, and everyone is so willing to share their experiences and advice on this site. It’s been a great help for me.

Here’s the break-down on my new toy:

2019 Rubicon JLU // 2.0L Turbo // 8 Speed Auto Transmission // Black Leather Seats // Cold Weather Group // Trailer Tow // LED Lighting // 8.4” Premium Audio // Active Safety // Advanced Safety // Steel Bumper // Hard Top Headliner // All Weather Mats // Remote Proximity Entry // Dual Top Group // Body Color Fenders // 35” Ridge Grappler Tires // 17“ Fuel Vector Wheels // ROAM Armor Steps

Jeep Pic.jpg
Looks sharp!

Sponsored

grayfoxx

First Name
Coralee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 TJ and Wrangler JL
Occupation
Forestry
Hi fellow sting graders! I Haven’t posted in a super long time but if any of you wanna keep up with my Sting gray photos y’all can follow my insta sierra_nv_fox! I have added a DV8 bumper and still saving up for that lift! lol

ACA36553-82F5-4228-B66B-CF7BE99C3685.jpeg

BillG

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray JLUR / 15 Harley Tri glide / 50 Dodge Rat pickup
Hi fellow sting graders! I Haven’t posted in a super long time but if any of you wanna keep up with my Sting gray photos y’all can follow my insta sierra_nv_fox! I have added a DV8 bumper and still saving up for that lift! lol

ACA36553-82F5-4228-B66B-CF7BE99C3685.jpeg
Your pictures were always great! Don’t be a stranger!! :like:

Sponsored

OlyCoug

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLRU
Mine should be here in the next 3 weeks or sooner....plan to change all exterior red accents to a combination of matte blacks and grays.. I have spent quite a bit of time looking for pics of people who have done the same to get a feel for things but not finding much. My plan: badges and key holes will go matte black, red hooks will go some shade of grey darker than Sting gray, Rubicon stickers have already arrived.... ordered a few so I had options and I think I am going with one that looks like the MOAB sticker but with a "matte" black outline (dark grey for the main letters), antenna will go black. Did a little Illustrator to get the red out, not pro so no making fun of the tech skills....this is a start of what I am looking for.
Image 3-7-19 at 1.03 PM (1).jpg