Show off your Delivered JL Here!

Mattyp1214

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2018 JLUR
Yes, in Maine you can’t have the tires stock out so until I live in a state with more friendly laws I’m sticking with stock backspacing.
The dealer did however give me 1150$ for my tires by ordering the nittos through them, which were a little more than down the street but not much. They were awesome through the process :rock:
Sponsored

Kata

First Name
Kata
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Congratulations!!! Nice ride!!! :clap::like::champagne::jk::champagne: And welcome to the forums!
Congratulations on your purchase. I’m jealous. I ordered my JL Sahara the first week of January. It’s due to arrive the first of February. Again congratulations

flyeaglesfly

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Unlimited Sahara JL
Vehicle Showcase
I, like you, may be in the minority but also like the upgraded wheels on the Sahara.
Would love to see some more photos.
Awesome looking Jeep!
Thanks and will definitely post some pics this week buddy!
Hi guys my name is Omar from parma Ohio went to dealer on the 14th and left with this baby really happy with it I had a2015 orange rubi now this black rubi. I like the look of the shiny rubicon trim rims on the black exterior if its rapped by 37s it will look like those black Tjs or Yjs over chromed rims kinda retro look if you know what I mean.
All I can say is im really happy with it and thanks for all the great enfo guys and girls.

F3B155DB-A9C1-4121-9BD2-F9CE7730037D.jpeg

5880EC48-5F02-4286-953C-58BD141B22BD.jpeg
Great looking Jeep! Good Luck with it!

Sponsored

Sponsored

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link

marcdm

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara... preceded by 2012 JKU Sahara, Multiple CJ's, TJ's even XJ, WJ & WK2... yup, Always loved my jeeps :)
Just ordered a JL.

Curious if any of the folks with Sahara's have swapped out wheel tires. A bit bummed that I was not able to customize my config a bit more. I would have liked a hybrid between a Sahara interior with Rubicon well space. Im certain that the 285/70/17 KO2 will fit on the Sahara I ordered, but curious if any folks have put the 35's on? I'll go with the mopar kit - but not immediately. (loved the mopar on my 2012 JKU)

sjappers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, tacoma
Just ordered a JL.

Curious if any of the folks with Sahara's have swapped out wheel tires. A bit bummed that I was not able to customize my config a bit more. I would have liked a hybrid between a Sahara interior with Rubicon well space. Im certain that the 285/70/17 KO2 will fit on the Sahara I ordered, but curious if any folks have put the 35's on? I'll go with the mopar kit - but not immediately. (loved the mopar on my 2012 JKU)
Can I ask what it cost to put the mopar lift on?
Sponsored