Sponsored

BRIGHT WHITE Wrangler JL Club

Lincoln

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Sahara JLU, 2017 Chevy Express 2500 High Top Explorer 4x4 Conversion Van, 2011 Ford F-150, 2016 Jayco Seneca 37TS Motorhome
Nice motorhome and jeep! Where did you get the window visors? I've been looking for some
Thanks I got the auto venshades 94183 on I’m sure others would have them also.They are the stick on ones I tried the in channel ones before and were terrible
Sponsored

Lincoln

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Sahara JLU, 2017 Chevy Express 2500 High Top Explorer 4x4 Conversion Van, 2011 Ford F-150, 2016 Jayco Seneca 37TS Motorhome

taos23

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon
Picked up my 2019 Rubicon with the sky one touch roof. Absolutely love it! Seems like every where I go I have people asking me a million questions about the Jeep and the roof. It is definitely a head turner.

498BFF6E-975C-4506-B800-C9E0834838FA.jpeg
Very nice. It's the same configuration I may order, with the wheels and 1 touch. Did you get the black or tan interior?

Fays4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Rubicon Unlimited 2018 GMC Sierra 4x4 Z71
Very nice. It's the same configuration I may order, with the wheels and 1 touch. Did you get the black or tan interior?
Thank you, It has the black interior. I could have gone either way but my wife liked the black better so black it is.

Sponsored

Lincoln

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thank you I just purchased them!
No problem They go on easy and work great Don’t peel off all at once I started at the front with about 3-4 inches peeled and worked my way to the back I did all 4 the same way Good luck

dspilman

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Rubicon 2-Door 3.6L Manual, 1997 TJ Sport 2-Door 4.0L Manual;
Occupation
Architect
Joined the Bright White club on 02/18/19. Moving from a Red 1997 TJ. I am absolutely in love with this thing. The bright white is fantastic. I am so happy with the color choice. I think it looks great with the black interior and red accents.

Apologies to the good folks on here for not posting sooner - life has been busy with the new Jeep, moved to a new house, and just been out enjoying the Jeep instead of living vicariously through everyone else like I had been doing! Took ownership on 02/18/2019.

I am located in Los Angeles, but purchased this from Jim Marsh dealership in Vegas. Antonio there hooks it up with a flat 5% below invoice deal. No one in Southern California could even come close to this. I flew out on a Monday afternoon, drove back that night. Drive back was nice and easy, got home about midnight. Happy to answer any questions about living in California but buying in another state.

I'm loving the 6-speed transmission, its amazing. The only thing I don't love is that it feels like it has less torque in the low RPM then my 4.0L straight-6cyl TJ. It doesn't kick into its powerband until about 2000-2500 RPMs.

Upgrades in the works:
- already purchased 2" Mopar lift, bought it from the dealer at time of purchase
- will be doing Cooper SST Pro 37" tires on Method Mesh wheels
- Magnaflow rock crawler exhaust
- Pedal Commander (hoping this helps with response at take-off from stop)
- Putting in a couple 10" subwoofers w/ 1000w amp.

The 2-door, manual transmission is absolutely the way to go. So happy I factory ordered and got exactly what I wanted and not whatever was on the lot. The wait was painful at times, but so worth it.

IMG_1238.JPG
IMG_1239.JPG
IMG_1240.JPG
IMG_1243.JPG
IMG_1244.JPG

dspilman

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Rubicon 2-Door 3.6L Manual, 1997 TJ Sport 2-Door 4.0L Manual;
Occupation
Architect
First modification already in the books: delete front steel bumper end caps. Looks much better now.
Ready for the lift....

IMG_1343.JPG
IMG_1347.JPG

First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Looks super clean debadged!

If you ever get bored of your white fenders or white top give me a holler :)
Thank you! White on white on white was my one request. Now I have my heart set on a certain set of new rims and new bumpers and then she will have reached her final form. :)

Sponsored

PGFDE121

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 FX-35
So I had to change my avatar from the green fire engine I found online (since I was thinking I was ordering Mojito) to my old truck, which is red, white, and black. Hmmm...imagine that, coming back to familiar colors. Order was placed last night, this will be my first mid life crisis mobile...errrr...ah...Jeep. Dealer said could be 3-4 weeks before its here, which means we'll be clear or snow and hopefully have some nice top down cruising weather! I had a $500 credit from the dealer for Mopar accessory catalog, so I have to put that order in so it arrives before the Jeep gets here. And then look for some steps to make getting in a bit easier. Happy to finally be joining the pack, been wanting a jeep for awhile, started test driving the JK's, heard about the rumored JL, and waited while it was unveiled, then waited for first year production issues to clear up...and well, lets hope they have everything situated...