Sponsored

Why Can't the Rail Yard jump a dead battery?

apettit7

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element
Occupation
IT
That's awesome you FINALLY got your jeep. I hope you can get something out of this as compensation - free oil changes, additional warranty etc ....maybe some free jumper cables ;)

OP
OP
MojitoRubi

MojitoRubi

First Name
Wayne Kuykendal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sahara, 1947 CJ2A Willy's, 2019 JLUR(On Order)
That's awesome you FINALLY got your jeep. I hope you can get something out of this as compensation - free oil changes, additional warranty etc ....maybe some free jumper cables ;)
Yeah right, I was lucky to get the jeep. The dealer was not at fault. It was all jeep. i will never order one again. If i can't find what i want locally, looks like i will drive and find it. Not worth the headaches are hassle ordering.

OP
OP
MojitoRubi

MojitoRubi

First Name
Wayne Kuykendal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sahara, 1947 CJ2A Willy's, 2019 JLUR(On Order)
So, what was the series of events leading to this result?
I told the dealer lets look into a buyback and force jeep to got off there butts and get my jeep fixed and released. It should not have taken 3 weeks for Ontario Jeep, Yes Ontario Jeep to replace my battery. That's who Jeep contracts for fixes before it is delivered to the buying dealership. How do i know this, I received a customer survey asking how i liked the service from Ontario Jeep. I have never taken my new jeep to any dealer for service.

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah right, I was lucky to get the jeep. The dealer was not at fault. It was all jeep. i will never order one again. If i can't find what i want locally, looks like i will drive and find it. Not worth the headaches are hassle ordering.
You have more choices where you are. Mine was taking too long but there wasn't a match to what I ordered within 600 miles until the day mine shipped and then a dealer 450 miles away found an exact match.
Sponsored