Sponsored

Black is played out...Show off your non-black wheels!

Kenny

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jl sports, 2015 JK Unlimited, 2013 JK @ Dr
Occupation
Village Idiot
Clubs

Thanks! I don’t have too many good pictures yet. Seems to be raining all the time.

85D05527-F836-42B0-BA80-AD79F8FDE0F8.jpeg
They really look great - excellent choice
Sponsored

xtopherm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
HellaYella 2019 JLUR
Black is played out...Show off your non-black wheels!

Let's see those polished, silver, argent and other funky colored wheels!
I have always been a fan of the old school white steel wheels that give your Jeep the old land-rover/old CJ/old K-5 Blazer vibe. So naturally I went that route with my JLUR. Here's a shot of how it looks (35" Nitto Ridge Grapplers, and no lift yet - have the 2" Mopar lift, but need warmer drier weather do deal with installing it.) Anyway, everybody likes their own thing, but I thought this was worth posting since it is as far from black wheels as you can get!
Jed - 1.jpg

Sponsored

Kenny

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jl sports, 2015 JK Unlimited, 2013 JK @ Dr
Occupation
Village Idiot
Clubs

I have always been a fan of the old school white steel wheels that give your Jeep the old land-rover/old CJ/old K-5 Blazer vibe. So naturally I went that route with my JLUR. Here's a shot of how it looks (35" Nitto Ridge Grapplers, and no lift yet - have the 2" Mopar lift, but need warmer drier weather do deal with installing it.) Anyway, everybody likes their own thing, but I thought this was worth posting since it is as far from black wheels as you can get!
Jed - 1.jpg
Looks great - thought about it but white on white be too much

Jeepers!

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Jed - 1.jpg
I was just wondering the other day if anyone made a modern version of the wagon wheels. Who makes them?

Sponsored

Shots

First Name
Winchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Rubicon
....... Here's a shot of how it looks (35" Nitto Ridge Grapplers, and no lift yet ....
Seems to fit that old school look you were going for. Nice work.
On a side note, any chance you could drop by my tire thread and rate those tires? link

Having to take a dump is played out.

It gets old having to take sh!ts throughout our lives, so much time and toiletries wasted.

But I still take dumps. Lolol
Soooooo, you're comaping your black rims to a turd? :devil: