Kristy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 bikini blue Rubicon
Occupation
Athletic trainer & Massage therapist
Vehicle Showcase
I'm not positive but I think the builder originally showed a red dash with mojito too but that one comes with the grey. I'm guessing the builder is wrong on this but we shall see.
I hope so. It’ll be interesting for sure. I still haven’t decided between cloth or leather. But don’t want a red dash.
Sponsored

Jeeper18426572

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Wrangler Willys Wheeler 2 Door Tank Green
Okay, the bottom one with the black fenders and black top does look better than the all body colored one. Idk, I'm still on the fence. It's just so much darker than I was hoping it would be based on those factory pics.
It’s all about lighting

FallenSamurai

First Name
Fallen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR
For me, color match top and black fenders will probably be my choice.

cbrenthus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Mojito JLUR
I'm not positive but I think the builder originally showed a red dash with mojito too but that one comes with the grey. I'm guessing the builder is wrong on this but we shall see.
That rings a bell, I think it did. I also seem to remember when Mojito was first on the builder it also made you select tan interior.

Sponsored

beachbumm78

First Name
Kristy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 bikini blue Rubicon
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah I vaguely seem to remember that as well. I hope so. Otherwise it’ll make my decision or cloth or leather much easier. Haha

jz19

First Name
JZ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Sahara JLU in Bikini
Hmm. I guess I thought the color would have more green in it, though I'm not sure why I thought that. It's a pretty color but I don't think it's for me. However, I'm going try to continue to wait until I can actually see one in person before making a final judgement on which color I want to order. Thanks for the pics!
Based on the touchup paint I ordered, it will have a green-ish tint depending on the angle of the light. I'm also waiting to see on in person (I'm more on Team Hope-Its-Bluer) but time will tell!

jz19

First Name
JZ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Sahara JLU in Bikini
Did some rough mock-ups with black flares and the two top options I had been looking at. I have to say it's actually growing on me seeing it with these options...
Screen Shot 2019-02-28 at 4.07.37 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-02-28 at 4.09.53 PM.png
Dude! Thanks for saving me the trouble - I was about to drop it in Photoshop! I think the black top looks great, though I will be angling for a black soft top. Maybe I'll open PS after all.... :idea:

amajoh

First Name
Amanda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Moab, 2014 JK Willys
Based on the touchup paint I ordered, it will have a green-ish tint depending on the angle of the light. I'm also waiting to see on in person (I'm more on Team Hope-Its-Bluer) but time will tell!
I ordered the paint as well, just waiting for it to come in. One last shot for this color to win me over! Lol I really wanted to love it so I keep giving it more chances.

trippp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 JLUR
Welp, taking a chance on the color and ordering a Bikini JLUR today. I had wavered on it but my wife loved the look and after narrowing it down to bikini and black my daughter cast the deciding vote for bikini. At least it will be a fun looking ride that we’ll all enjoy. The more I looked at the pictures the more its growing on me.

Going dual top group with the tan soft top after being inspired by some of the mockups and old islander pics. Really think this is going to be a good looking jeep when all is said and done. Now the waiting game...

Sponsored

Waiting

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 2-Door Rubicon, 3.6L, 8-spd auto
Welp, taking a chance on the color and ordering a Bikini JLUR today. I had wavered on it but my wife loved the look and after narrowing it down to bikini and black my daughter cast the deciding vote for bikini. At least it will be a fun looking ride that we’ll all enjoy. The more I looked at the pictures the more its growing on me.

Going dual top group with the tan soft top after being inspired by some of the mockups and old islander pics. Really think this is going to be a good looking jeep when all is said and done. Now the waiting game...
I really think you made the right choice by taking that "chance". All the colors are great. I chickened out, and disregarded Mojito Hellayella when I made my order because I hadn't seen it in person. Every so often, I kick myself for that.

2Wander

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sahara <ON ORDER>

CONGRATS!!

beachbumm78

First Name
Kristy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 bikini blue Rubicon
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
So pretty! I cannot wait to see the color in person!
Same. I like the cream interior. I know that’d get so dirty in a Jeep but it looks great with that color
Sponsored