flyeaglesfly

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Unlimited Sahara JL
Vehicle Showcase
Hey that’s my Jeep except I didn’t get painted top or optional wheels, congratulations.
Thanks man, and good luck with your Jeep too! I can not be happier with this Jeep... not sure if you got the upgraded radio but the Apline system is unreal!
Sponsored

Bluerhino

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara, 2005 Porsche 911 S
We are absolutely thrilled to have picked-up our new Black/Black Jeep Sahara JLU today from Craig at Koons!!

We were so happy with the exterior, interior, drive quality.... amazing!!

And Craig at Koons made the buying process absolutely seamless. He is a genuinely nice guy and it was a sincere pleasure to work with him and Koons. We can not recomend Craig enough... if you are thinking about buying from him DO IT!! You will not regret it.

Will try and post some more pics tomorrow... just got back from 6-7 hours driving. Long day but would do it again in a heart beat!

MeAndDanaJeep.jpg
image1.jpeg
Congrats! It looks fantastic! Seems like an exact duplicate to what I ordered three weeks ago. Great to see the upgraded wheels on black. I had only seen them on granite and was hesitating at the end. Definitely the right choice. Enjoy.

Mattyp1214

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2018 JLUR
Picked it up yesterday, long wait after ordering 10/28/17. Almost 3 months exactly. So much better in person, pictures online don’t do it justice.
35” nitro ridge grapplers ordered and going on next week, 2” lift ordered from dealer going on as soon as it arrives

2E6A6406-501D-4677-BC7A-0B2ECD47C49C.jpeg

A55DE686-1BD0-4C46-958B-EF4B7A99D9B2.jpeg

Sponsored

wahlsaint

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 6MT; Macan Turbo; Li'l Cooper; Subee, CR-V
Picked it up yesterday, long wait after ordering 10/28/17. Almost 3 months exactly. So much better in person, pictures online don’t do it justice.
35” nitro ridge grapplers ordered and going on next week, 2” lift ordered from dealer going on as soon as it arrives

2E6A6406-501D-4677-BC7A-0B2ECD47C49C.jpeg
Really like this 3/4 front shot, nicely framed and lit - very artistic!

Mattyp1214

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2018 JLUR
Really like this 3/4 front shot, nicely framed and lit - very artistic!
My wife actually took it and sent it to me while I was at work, not bad!

Quasimodo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara, 2016 Jeep Cherokee
Quick question for those that ordered, do you get a plaque or anything with the delivery that says your Jeep was custom ordered/built specifically for you? Apologies if this was brought up already....

Sponsored

Mid-life Wrangler

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Rubicon JLU
Quick question for those that ordered, do you get a plaque or anything with the delivery that says your Jeep was custom ordered/built specifically for you? Apologies if this was brought up already....
It will say “Built Especially for [YOUR NAME]” on the window sticker.

Dynomite1371

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, Granite, Steel bumper, Safety, Cold Weather, Tow package, Premium Alpine, Black Leather and Mopar "self draining" Mats
Occupation
Police Officer
It will say “Built Especially for [YOUR NAME]” on the window sticker.
Yes. Top of the sticker , that they didn't put on the window, thankfully! I'm thinking of framing it, lol

Dynomite1371

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, Granite, Steel bumper, Safety, Cold Weather, Tow package, Premium Alpine, Black Leather and Mopar "self draining" Mats
Occupation
Police Officer
Good to know you still get the freedom top bag. How about the package with the coat hook and grab handles like the JK had? Still get them?
No, none of those, that I've found..

skieast

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Impressions after a few days and ~400 miles. The engine/transmission very impressive compared to JK. Very smooth shifting and even down to the gear selector feels really solid. I can see actually using the manual mode and not regretting a MT. Nice interior improvements, small things like the way the seats adjust, back seats go down. Doors are improved but takes time to get used to - might need a 'face-in-door' warning for JK owners. I wasn't sure about the heated steering wheel but it's nice and the Jeep is probably the car it belongs in. Highway wind noise doesn't feel much improved and I get really awkward noise in heavy rain. Need to check it further.

Love the black - wish it was metallic as I've found it tends to stand up better than more delicate solid clearcoat.

In my case, I went to the dealer to consider placing an order for delivery in March. Ended up driving away with one they had in stock. Seems like lots are coming in. Still need a soft top solution. Hoping they come up with a Trektop NX for the JL.

Thanks to all those who contribute here. Great resource!

IMG_1941.JPG

Carolina88

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting-Gray JLU Sport S
Impressions after a few days and ~400 miles. The engine/transmission very impressive compared to JK. Very smooth shifting and even down to the gear selector feels really solid. I can see actually using the manual mode and not regretting a MT. Nice interior improvements, small things like the way the seats adjust, back seats go down. Doors are improved but takes time to get used to - might need a 'face-in-door' warning for JK owners. I wasn't sure about the heated steering wheel but it's nice and the Jeep is probably the car it belongs in. Highway wind noise doesn't feel much improved and I get really awkward noise in heavy rain. Need to check it further.

Love the black - wish it was metallic as I've found it tends to stand up better than more delicate solid clearcoat.

In my case, I went to the dealer to consider placing an order for delivery in March. Ended up driving away with one they had in stock. Seems like lots are coming in. Still need a soft top solution. Hoping they come up with a Trektop NX for the JL.

Thanks to all those who contribute here. Great resource!

IMG_1941.JPG
The all-terrain tires look much better than the all-seasons. Nice looking Jeep.
Sponsored