Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tankcustoms.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTD & 2021 4XE
Vehicle Showcase
Just got a text from my sales guy saying my Jeep is in D1, but it’s not on the list. Is he just trying to make me feel good or hoping I won’t call next week?
I see another one on the list from the same dealer ordered a week after mine, both Unlimited Rubicon builds. Is there any method to the madness when it comes to the build scheduling?
Any insight would be greatly appreciated
Dealer printed out my build sheet that said I was in D1 early in the week, and Jeep chat said I had been in D1 for 7 days yesterday. Still not on the list.... :headbang:. I trust the list more than the others so I'm concerned I'm not really making any progress.
Sponsored

FCrackerJLRubi

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Dealer printed out my build sheet that said I was in D1 early in the week, and Jeep chat said I had been in D1 for 7 days yesterday. Still not on the list.... :headbang:. I trust the list more than the others so I'm concerned I'm not really making any progress.
I was in D1 for 16 days before going E and making the list just FYI

Poynter32

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon Granite Crystal
I know it says closed but if you guys are slowly adding back to the list I'll put this here so I could be put in if possible.

Ordered 01/23/18
VON 40969773

Thanks.
There is a reason people have ignored you. This has happened way to many times. At least read the very first page if nothing else.

Sponsored

keberryman17

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Jeep Wrangler
@JLWF Dealer Guy @JAY Both of you all have said my JL has been delivered and I know it is there but I can't find it anywhere on the tracking sheet other than the VON list. Could be something on my end but i'm not sure.

darylkeys

First Name
Daryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Wrangler TJ Sahara & 2018 Wrangler JLU Rubicon!
Occupation
Commercial Real Estate
Vehicle Showcase
There is a reason people have ignored you. This has happened way to many times. At least read the very first page if nothing else.
Yo, no need for you to get aggressive or snipey with other members. Everyone is equally excited about their new whips and not looking for judgement from other members. :facepalm:

Jeep4Life

First Name
Cyndi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon
@nvabill, here’s your sticker. I stopped in to talk with Craig. He says’s he’s looking forward to your visit Monday. I hope you can makke it ‘til Monday.

A356831E-34E3-4D72-9A25-7D3EFF861DD6.jpeg
Congratulations!!!! :champagne::jk::champagne::clap::clap::clap::like::like::like:

Jeep4Life

First Name
Cyndi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon
Hey @docjeep, I’m at Koons counting noses. There are at least 10 JLs on the Lot here. Including yours and @nvabill’s.

FD9D4470-295E-4F16-8C79-E52071F4FD58.jpeg

9997BDFB-4DC7-4BDC-ADF7-72B7278D61B5.jpeg

60A7983D-4D88-4220-A935-33C6D09A9E03.jpeg

30191837-7727-408B-8DAC-80D16377085C.jpeg
Congratulations!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE the red!!!!!! :champagne::jk::champagne::involve::involve::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::rock::like:

Sponsored

OP
OP
JAY

JAY

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Admin
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

@JLWF Dealer Guy @JAY Both of you all have said my JL has been delivered and I know it is there but I can't find it anywhere on the tracking sheet other than the VON list. Could be something on my end but i'm not sure.
I see you on row 348 (highlighted) in the "Orders in D1 Status" worksheet. Let me know if you're still not seeing it.

Jetty2727

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
I was in that exact stage for about 2 weeks was finally added to the tracking sheet yesterday.

BoBo

First Name
BoBo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Ordered
Stayed in "I"..... for more than a week now

Jeep chat says: "Vehicle has been built and is pending installation of additional equipment.
· This is a necessary step when additional features or optional equipment packages are added to the vehicle."

they say it is in "I" too.

FCrackerJLRubi

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Hey guys please DO NOT hijack this thread with discussing this in any detail here, go back to another thread....but since this is the most utilized thread I wanted to place the info here so most will see. Power top MSRP $3,995, verified on jeep.com BP as a late availability option now.

This info provided by @Gregodav

Nkyzr2

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Jeep Liberty, 2009 Chrysler T&C
Vehicle Showcase
1/4/18 UPDATE:

We're now at 217 orders (two more than planned) so as I mentioned earlier, we're now officially CLOSED from accepting new orders to track for the time being.

We do not have an estimate for when we will open back up and won't be keeping a wait list. We'll make an announcement in this thread when we resume accepting new orders again and at that time it will be first come first serve.

Thank you for your patience.

Jay

=====================================================================================================================================================

We are excited to officially announce our Order Tracking Service for all JLWF members!

**Update: Note that only ONE order per user is allowed**

Here are the details:

What is order tracking? :whatsgoingon:
Our ability to track your Wrangler order (U.S. and Canada orders only) means you'll be able to follow the status of your order from the time of order to arrival at your dealership. You'll know when your order has been scheduled for production, the current stage of production, when it completes production, when it's shipped and when it arrives at your dealership! :champagne:

Is there a fee? :piggybank:
Our tracking service is complimentary for all JLWF members! We just ask that you participate in our discussion forums and whenever possible please support future site sponsors and advertisements if it fits with your plans.

How can I start tracking my order? :time:
1) Vote AND Post what you've ordered in the "What have you ordered" thread (REQUIRED).
2) reply below to this current thread with your order's VON # AND ORDER DATE (this is located on your order sheet from your dealer).
3) once we have seen your post, we will add your VON to the tracking list.
4) we will contact you with a password to open the tracking spreadsheet (discussed below).

How do I receive tracking updates? :ontheloo:
Once or twice a day (morning and/or afternoon), we will upload the latest tracking spreadsheet which contains the latest updates for all orders we're currently tracking. The tracking spreadsheet file will be attached to this first post and can be opened with the password you received earlier.

Will there be support provided for specific TRACKING questions I have? :bow:
This thread will be overseen by user JLWF Dealer Guy (our resident Jeep dealer) who will try to answer your tracking-related questions on a regular basis and as time permits. Please note that JLWF Dealer Guy cannot accept private messages and although we will try our best, we cannot guarantee that every question will/can be answered.

**For all non-tracking related questions related to general ordering and pricing, please ask in the JLWF "Ask-A-Jeep-Dealer Thread"

LAST UPDATE: 1-27-18 SPREADSHEET (ATTACHED).
When it opens back up please add me to the tracking list...
VIN: 1C4HJXFGXJW148765
VON: 40925637
Order date: 1-17-2018

Thanks!
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.