Introducing Custom Fit Cup Holder, Radio, and Dash Liners – 9 color options

bbuck7777

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Red Rubicon Unlimited Turbo
Also congrats to @IndustrialAction for being number #19 to send me their order number from the fourm. You'll get your prize shortly.
So what do we order for JLRU with leather seats? I haven't gotten our yet and seems the best think is to just fill the garage floor with bunches of items!

OP
OP
Cup Holder Hero
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cupholderhero.com
Vehicle(s)
Due to some people not following directions the dash liners are being removed from kits going forward. Multiple people have not followed our instructions to not use them on extreme inclines or in areas where the temperature reaches above 105F. (our melting point is way way higher over 270F but with the sun..)

If you did experience any issues with the dash ones melting please contact us as we did have a small number of kits slip out from our factory with a slightly lower melting point due to improper curing.

WranglerMan

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sahara
Occupation
Gas Pipeliner
Vehicle Showcase
Due to some people not following directions the dash liners are being removed from kits going forward. Multiple people have not followed our instructions to not use them on extreme inclines or in areas where the temperature reaches above 105F. (our melting point is way way higher over 270F but with the sun..)

If you did experience any issues with the dash ones melting please contact us as we did have a small number of kits slip out from our factory with a slightly lower melting point due to improper curing.
So will the preorder ones have all the necessary liners for all areas, I ordered the kit for my Sahara JLU several weeks ago and want all possible liners.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Cup Holder Hero
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cupholderhero.com
Vehicle(s)
So will the preorder ones have all the necessary liners for all areas, I ordered the kit for my Sahara JLU several weeks ago and want all possible liners.
No you will not get the upper dash ones. Our insurance is making us remove them. I can't go over details but basically someone thought it would be fun to crash their JL and blame us....

We will be going though and refunding the pre-orders according to a new lower price to reflect the removal. We will update everyone later.

Last edited:

WranglerMan

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sahara
Occupation
Gas Pipeliner
Vehicle Showcase
No you will not get the upper dash ones. Our insurance is making us remove them. I can't go over details but basically someone thought it would be fun to crash their JL and blame us....

We will be going though and refunding the pre-orders according to a new lower price to reflect the removal. We will update everyone later.
I can only guess that they are saying the upper dash ones popped out while they were rocking and rolling and somehow had an accident and blamed it on the upper dash ones popping out, any way no matter that was one of reasons I liked the kit as it covered all the cutouts so I may rethink my order.

Thanks for the update

OP
OP
Cup Holder Hero
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cupholderhero.com
Vehicle(s)
I can only guess that they are saying the upper dash ones popped out while they were rocking and rolling and somehow had an accident and blamed it on the upper dash ones popping out, any way no matter that was one of reasons I liked the kit as it covered all the cutouts so I may rethink my order.

Thanks for the update
Yeah they probably aren't going to win the claim.. No real proof and they were already at risk of rolling.

We will see if our insurance accepts the include adhesive and large warnings in the bag route. I'll update everyone later.

WranglerMan

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sahara
Occupation
Gas Pipeliner
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah they probably aren't going to win the claim.. No real proof and they were already at risk of rolling.

We will see if our insurance accepts the include adhesive and large warnings in the bag route. I'll update everyone later.
Thanks for the update

aug0211

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 4xe
Subscribed for updates!

Interested in ordering when:
1. Available for JLUR leather
2. Confirmation of whether the full kit (with adhesive/double sided tape) is shipping or if it’s the limited version

Sponsored

drock317

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS - Ocean Blue
I ordered back in July a leather kit. What's going on with this company? They still producing or the leather kit available??

Blkjak

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
gibsonleatherworks.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Occupation
Technical Training Manager Mercedes-Benz USA LLC and owner of Gibson Leatherworks
I ordered back in July a leather kit. What's going on with this company? They still producing or the leather kit available??
Derek, I am not 100% positive if this was the same company that I ordered from or not. I think the concept was good but if it is the same company the materials used were questionable. In the heat, mine started to leech an oily/waxy residue. I threw mine away. Like I said, not 100% sure if it was the same company as there may be more than 1 making a similar product.

drock317

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS - Ocean Blue
Derek, I am not 100% positive if this was the same company that I ordered from or not. I think the concept was good but if it is the same company the materials used were questionable. In the heat, mine started to leech an oily/waxy residue. I threw mine away. Like I said, not 100% sure if it was the same company as there may be more than 1 making a similar product.
I've decided to cancel the order. I've waited over 5 months since the order and they emailed back saying it was gonna be another 2 months. They haven't been on the forums since August so it's better to just cancel now since they haven't charged me yet. Thanks for the heads up. I believe it's the same company after some other research with Amazon reviews and such.
Sponsored