Sponsored

Rock Slide Engineering Side Steps Discount code

Bszczepanski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon Unlimited
I ordered a set of rock slide engineering side steps and rocker guard from Quadratec early December and still have not received them yet. My backordered date keeps rolling forward. My order contains free shipping and I was wondering if anyone has a discount code to order them directly from Rock Slide so I could get them even quicker. Is anyone else having this issue with Quadratec with their orders placed with them?
Sponsored

lembowski

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Sting Gray
I ordered a set of rock slide engineering side steps and rocker guard from Quadratec early December and still have not received them yet. My backordered date keeps rolling forward. My order contains free shipping and I was wondering if anyone has a discount code to order them directly from Rock Slide so I could get them even quicker. Is anyone else having this issue with Quadratec with their orders placed with them?
They are really backed up. Even ordering direct they are saying 3-5 weeks right now. I lucked out and found a distributor of theirs Outlaw Jeep Adventures in Moab that had an order getting ready to ship to them. Paid Wednesday and they were delivered today in San Diego. I paid less than $75 more than the other deals out there and got them in 3 days. Jeremy at Outlaw said Northridge had over 250+ on order and other distributors had large orders as well and it was backing them up. Goodluck!

jvanloon

First Name
Jeromy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 2022 JLURXR on Order
I ordered from 4 wheel parts on 12/28 and mine arrived on 1/7/19.

OP
OP
Bszczepanski

Bszczepanski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon Unlimited
They are really backed up. Even ordering direct they are saying 3-5 weeks right now. I lucked out and found a distributor of theirs Outlaw Jeep Adventures in Moab that had an order getting ready to ship to them. Paid Wednesday and they were delivered today in San Diego. I paid less than $75 more than the other deals out there and got them in 3 days. Jeremy at Outlaw said Northridge had over 250+ on order and other distributors had large orders as well and it was backing them up. Goodluck!
Thanks. Ordered from Northridge and will confirm on Monday when they open there are in stock and will ship same day as website mentions.

Sponsored

RubiRob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Mojave
Vehicle Showcase
I ordered them from northridge last month and had them at my house 2 days later. Can't beat it. Even got the coupon they had going and brought the price down to $493 I wanna say. (shipped)

thecritter

First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Crystal Granite JlU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
I ordered them from northridge last month and had them at my house 2 days later. Can't beat it. Even got the coupon they had going and brought the price down to $493 I wanna say. (shipped)
RSE steps for $493 ?!?!

I caught a sale end of November from Northridge and was $1709.99 shipped. Had them in 3 days.

I highly recommend these steps they are awesome!!

RubiRob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Mojave
Vehicle Showcase
RSE steps for $493 ?!?!

I caught a sale end of November from Northridge and was $1709.99 shipped. Had them in 3 days.

I highly recommend these steps they are awesome!!
ugh, my bad im an idiot. Nope, not RSE. Rockhard. Hah, Ill see myself out of the thread.
Sponsored