Sponsored

MOJITO! Wrangler JL Club

RMojitoJL

First Name
Skyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon *Mojito*, 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude, 2019 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Occupation
Loan Officer
Vehicle Showcase
Great looking Ride. What size tires, and lift do you have?
Thank you! :rock:
It is a Mopar 2" lift, that gave me a little over 3" on Mopar wheels with Toyo MT's 37x12.50x17
Sponsored

CO_Mojito

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR 2.0L Turbo Mojito
Occupation
IT Enterprise Systems Architect
Vehicle Showcase
Looks good. How did you tie off the ends?

basically what i do is pull the inner strands out an inch or so, cut them off, then pull the jacket back up. this way you can burn that end and get a nice clean flat end piece.I then use that end to start, and wrap around it so that its completely hidden. to finish the other end i do something similar where try and wrap till the end, loosen a bit then slide the end under 2-3 loops. i then carefully burn that end too so it melts into the cord around it. you have to be careful here, it will blacken the cord quickly, and you want to keep the ends smooth and soft. i will post a few pics so you get an idea.

mrbaron

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mojito JLU Rubicon
Added the 13ā€ stubby antenna. I think it looks great and is in keeping with the green and black color scheme.

B9A0372C-4FCB-41E6-B821-46E206C171E4.jpeg

Dansjeep

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
just talked to jeep seems that mojito is still available but the option to do mojito colored hardtop is not longer an option so maybe once they run out of stock they are done with the color as mentioned above.

Sponsored

MeanPeachMojito

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Subaru Forester, 2019 JLU Sport S
Picked mine up last night. Can't wait to play with it this weekend. It's currently sitting at work with my husband. We didn't even get a really good look at it in day light since we picked it up so late in the day. Took over 2 hours of finishing paperwork with the dealer. I'm ready for some light mods in the coming week.

Sponsored

LLRubylady

First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
was an ā€˜18 Rubicon Mojito! now a boring Mazda
So... since you have had it for several months, any regrets on the Mojito color? Is this your daily driver or just a weekend warrior rig?
Daily driver and I donā€™t regret the color. I think itā€™s awesome. My son and his friends, a bunch of college kids, think I look cool driving it. Thatā€™s validation on the color choice lol!

MeanPeachMojito

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Finally had a chance to play around a little bit and I'm having issues with my 7" Uconnect system having a mind of it's own. Other than that, it's a fun drive. Hoping I can get that worked out ASAP because not having use of my phone/radio is a drag!

IMG_5741.JPG

LLRubylady

First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Finally had a chance to play around a little bit and I'm having issues with my 7" Uconnect system having a mind of it's own. Other than that, it's a fun drive. Hoping I can get that worked out ASAP because not having use of my phone/radio is a drag!

IMG_5741.JPG
I noticed a couple of times that uconnect wonā€™t recognize commands. usually itā€™s spot on but there were a few times that left me wondering what the heck?

MeanPeachMojito

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I noticed a couple of times that uconnect wonā€™t recognize commands. usually itā€™s spot on but there were a few times that left me wondering what the heck?
Thatā€™s annoying, but Iā€™m talking... without touching anything: changing radio stations at random - non stop - then making calls (to the local police!) and turning navigation on/off while in motion. Itā€™s infuriating. Iā€™ve reached out to @JeepCares and posted in the thread in the other forum hoping to get some answers.

LLRubylady

First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thatā€™s annoying, but Iā€™m talking... without touching anything: changing radio stations at random - non stop - then making calls (to the local police!) and turning navigation on/off while in motion. Itā€™s infuriating. Iā€™ve reached out to @JeepCares and posted in the thread in the other forum hoping to get some answers.
Oh no thatā€™s something that needs to be looked at. I havenā€™t experienced anything like that.
Sponsored