Sponsored

Anyone follow any Youtube Jeepers?

smithrd65

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited JL. BMW Z4 35is, Tesla Model X90D, Chevy 2500 LTZ
I guess your a fan it's OK to buy the cloths and the scare marketing upgrades they peddle. And stop calling your M names.
Bashing a Jeep and causing issues and telling people what they purchased to fix it and where they got it, is scare marketing.
They have guys wanting their Jeep like theirs and not doing their own thing. I guess your a follower also.
All I'm saying is I'm not a fan. I will not follow Crap most guys only watch due to his wife wears tight cloths and if thats what it takes to get followers is to show your wife in tight cloths I'll pass.

I like Trailrecon.
Sponsored

jlopes68

First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
ordered February 1st. 2018 2 DR JL rubicon, 3.6, auto, FC Red, cloth seats, soft top, LED, Alpine, Tow, steel bumpers. 2007 jk, 2006 F350, 2000 Excursion
Occupation
Construction
Vehicle Showcase
I guess your a fan it's OK to buy the cloths and the scare marketing upgrades they peddle. And stop calling your M names.
Bashing a Jeep and causing issues and telling people what they purchased to fix it and where they got it, is scare marketing.
They have guys wanting their Jeep like theirs and not doing their own thing. I guess your a follower also.
All I'm saying is I'm not a fan. I will not follow Crap most guys only watch due to his wife wears tight cloths and if thats what it takes to get followers is to show your wife in tight cloths I'll pass.

I like Trailrecon.
they are young, young people wear that sort of stuff, i think that possibly a few may just watch for that but honestly, i think more watch to see them bash their jeep. ive enjoyed watching them grow as wheelers. they get scrutinized by commenters believe me, even i have seen a thing or two i didnt care for. but i was young once, i learned by experience in those days and no cell phones or internet. just long walks thinking about it, and the lecture from a dad or tow truck driver lol. they are good kids, stop just looking at her assets!

jlopes68

First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
ordered February 1st. 2018 2 DR JL rubicon, 3.6, auto, FC Red, cloth seats, soft top, LED, Alpine, Tow, steel bumpers. 2007 jk, 2006 F350, 2000 Excursion
Occupation
Construction
Vehicle Showcase
And complain about what the kids wear these days and how they beat their trucks! LOL

jlopes68

First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Construction
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

KCwrangler

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara JL

I like Trailrecon.
They clearly love their JL, and think it is pretty awesome despite some of the downfalls. Am I a Jeep basher for saying my windshield sucks? I've also never once felt like I had to buy something they were pushing, if you watch any youtube channel it is the norm for people to endorse products. People push products they like (or get paid to do), why does that get you so bent out of shape?

Wipe up those tears with a nice cloth, and let it go :)

smithrd65

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited JL. BMW Z4 35is, Tesla Model X90D, Chevy 2500 LTZ
They clearly love their JL, and think it is pretty awesome despite some of the downfalls. Am I a Jeep basher for saying my windshield sucks? I've also never once felt like I had to buy something they were pushing, if you watch any youtube channel it is the norm for people to endorse products. People push products they like (or get paid to do), why does that get you so bent out of shape?

Wipe up those tears with a nice cloth, and let it go :)
I like my JLUR and no I don't bash. It's just a shame when people do this in a hobby such as this, I don't endorse any product I enjoy the Jeep. Every known vehicle released has issues and no I don't ever expect a perfect vehicle that would be foolish. But I don't go out and bash my vehicle and call it a design flaw and show what parts fixed it for profit.
No tears just reality of the sport that's being changed by people who do.

jlopes68

First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Construction
Vehicle Showcase
What mirrors are these?

sidemirror.JPG
Im sorry, i attached the wrong video. This is the one that should have the link. My apologies

jlopes68

First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Construction
Vehicle Showcase
I like my JLUR and no I don't bash. It's just a shame when people do this in a hobby such as this, I don't endorse any product I enjoy the Jeep. Every known vehicle released has issues and no I don't ever expect a perfect vehicle that would be foolish. But I don't go out and bash my vehicle and call it a design flaw and show what parts fixed it for profit.
No tears just reality of the sport that's being changed by people who do.
But you probably don't make YouTube vids either. It takes a lot to attract an audience, and they have done very well in accomplishing that. I don't bash my jeep, i wheel it and ive made nearly similar upgrades as them. Tho i did wheel it stock on some awesome trails first for 6 months part of that was to show what an awesome and capable vehicle the wrangler was out of the box. Most don't need all the upgrades for what they want to do and many others upgrade purely for looks. I get that the kids do some stuff many of us that wheel frown upon, but they are growing into it, let them be kids. And i do hope that they profit and get free shit to wheel. I have, my ol lady has, friends of ours have. Its not unheard of you know.

Sponsored

smithrd65

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
But you probably don't make YouTube vids either. It takes a lot to attract an audience, and they have done very well in accomplishing that. I don't bash my jeep, i wheel it and ive made nearly similar upgrades as them. Tho i did wheel it stock on some awesome trails first for 6 months part of that was to show what an awesome and capable vehicle the wrangler was out of the box. Most don't need all the upgrades for what they want to do and many others upgrade purely for looks. I get that the kids do some stuff many of us that wheel frown upon, but they are growing into it, let them be kids. And i do hope that they profit and get free shit to wheel. I have, my ol lady has, friends of ours have. Its not unheard of you know.
Your choice Enjoy, I wheel also and I earn through the stock market plus being retired Navy. So if your ever in San Antonio I'll take you out to a few Oil leases I own plenty of mud.

jlopes68

First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Construction
Vehicle Showcase
Your choice Enjoy, I wheel also and I earn through the stock market plus being retired Navy. So if your ever in San Antonio I'll take you out to a few Oil leases I own plenty of mud.
we hear it a lot out west when we get wheelers from the east, all we have is lots of mud! you guys have rocks, BIG ROCKS! lol

smithrd65

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)