Sponsored

MOJITO! Wrangler JL Club

ads75

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 2Door JL Rubicon in Mojito, 2022 Rivian R1T
This Mojito is sitting behind my building all the time. Constant reminder that I don’t have one lol. Still in the fence white vs Mojito. Guess need to decide ASAP.
Nothing wrong with white, or silver or black (other than keeping black clean). But they will probably always be available. That is why I chose Mojito.
Sponsored

MeanPeachMojito

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Subaru Forester, 2019 JLU Sport S
This Mojito is sitting behind my building all the time. Constant reminder that I don’t have one lol. Still in the fence white vs Mojito. Guess need to decide ASAP.

0307EB9D-055D-4F7A-BB45-5660947983B7.jpeg
That giraffe is hilarious. We (my husband and I) were also debating between white and mojito, then maybe orange/dark blue/anything but gray or black. Although I love the idea of a clean white Jeep, the reality is that we live in a climate that's snow covered a good portion of the year. Visibility was my main concern (others being able to see me in a snow storm/pulling out of areas with high snow banks, etc). The kicker for me was that if you're going to get a Jeep to have some fun, might as well go all out with a fun/bold color, no? Since I got the Sport, the hard top is black and breaks up all that GREEN that hits you. It's also becoming a unique color, and I can't say the same for anything else outside of Nacho. FWIW.

Jeephairchick

First Name
Lori
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito JLUR; Previous: 2016 Hydro Blue JKU
Week 11 update - Jeep is at the Dealership, and I will be picking it up Saturday morning! Will post pics soon! Now to check on my tires....

So happy for you! I guess I will see you around the hood! If you need information on mods let me know..I know a few shops.

CO_Mojito

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR 2.0L Turbo Mojito
Occupation
IT Enterprise Systems Architect
Vehicle Showcase
Mojito is a head turner. I originally was going to get white as i have a white 2 door JK, but once i saw mojito in person i knew i was going to switch. I would have gone punkin too as my dad has a 1977 Chevy corvette in basically the same color with 10k original miles on it. funny thing is we use to call it punkin as kids... :D

Sponsored

AucturitasJones

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited, 2016 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
Occupation
Business Management
Vehicle Showcase
Snowy Drive

IMG_20190210_153447.jpg

Sponsored

euan2020

First Name
Euan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Landy 110, 2014, 1.8T Golf GTI 2001, Audi Q5 2013,
Picked up my Mojito on Fed 7th. My salesman told me that Mojito was no longer available for new orders. Been on a road trip home, apologies if this is not new news. (2300 miles, 6 states, 5 days - not a bad way to drive off the lot.)
I got told it was the colour coded roof which is not available anymore - dealer sent me the memo - I ordered Mojito one on Saturday

RMojitoJL

First Name
Skyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon *Mojito*, 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude, 2019 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Occupation
Loan Officer
Vehicle Showcase
Few fun shots after rain/snow here in Las Vegas over the weekend...

RMojitoJLReflection 1.jpg

1 RMojitoJLReflection.jpg

jlewissystem

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR MANUAL Mojito!
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Great looking Jeep man! Just ordered mine today. Cant wait to "go Green"!