Sponsored

OCEAN BLUE Wrangler JL Club

Redneck_Jedi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Sport S 2 Dr.
Vehicle Showcase
Trying to come up with an appropriate name for my blue Jeep. Thinking Bolian might fit. Wonder how many know the reference. :)

Picture from first phase of big snowfall last Saturday.
jeep in snow.jpg
I definitely get the ST reference. :) But, I think would categorize a rugged tough vehicle like a Rubicon more with Yondu.
Sponsored

Walter-new jeeper

First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ocean Blue Wrangler JLUR, Expedition, Escape
I definitely get the ST reference. :) But, I think would categorize a rugged tough vehicle like a Rubicon more with Yondu.
Hmm - that could work. Tough but still a bit of a softie (at least he appeared to show some heart at times, though he tried to hide that fact). Would need to get a red stripe for the hood. :) Bolian are described as friendly and easy going, and like being in groups. So that kind of works as well.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JLU Sahara
Ordered my 2019 Sahara in November and picked her up just after the new year. Swapped out the running boards and stock ATs for Rubicon rock rails and BFG KO2 285/65/R18s on stock suspension...for now. I’ve gotten lots of comments on the color and even noticed a few people snapping pictures at stop lights! Love my Ocean Blue!

078B8909-F759-4EC8-BDCA-5665C6C4999E.jpeg

B3B0E33D-0604-46F3-A301-9A9E2174DA49.jpeg

07F22CB4-131E-439E-99B7-39BE4413F88A.jpeg

rogisilva

First Name
Igor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.Rotadyne.com.au
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR OB
Occupation
Design Development Manager
Jumping into this thread because I just (Pre-)ordered my ocean blue JL down here in Australia. Now it's my turn to play the waiting game while FCA delays and delays some more :CWL:... Can't wait to see the ocean blue splattered and covered with our red dirt!!!

Walter-new jeeper

First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ocean Blue Wrangler JLUR, Expedition, Escape
Jumping into this thread because I just (Pre-)ordered my ocean blue JL down here in Australia. Now it's my turn to play the waiting game while FCA delays and delays some more :CWL:... Can't wait to see the ocean blue splattered and covered with our red dirt!!!
And you have the additional wait of shipping across the ocean.

Sponsored

mwilk012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ocean Blue JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Service
Just took delivery of my new baby! 2 months exactly from order to pickup.

- Powertop
- 6-speed
- Cloth interior
- ACC, Alpine sound, etc.

Loving it so far! Now to decide on what to update :)

20190217_170303.jpg
Man, that’s a nice looking Jeep. All these pictures of pretty new blue Jeeps make me feel bad for not washing mine.

Mrcake3014

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sahara
Just took delivery of my new baby! 2 months exactly from order to pickup.

- Powertop
- 6-speed
- Cloth interior
- ACC, Alpine sound, etc.

Loving it so far! Now to decide on what to update :)

20190217_170303.jpg
Have a ocean blue with the sky one . Love the roof. How do you like the Alpine sysrem

dms541

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Sahara
Have a ocean blue with the sky one . Love the roof. How do you like the Alpine sysrem
Coming from a Mustang with the older Shaker system and this Alpine system blows it away. Especially the sub. It can shake the whole car. Turn it down a bit and it's perfect for all types of music. Not as primo as a 20+ speaker system in some high-end cars, but for a factory install on a Jeep it's superb.

More impressive to me though is the console itself. The response time is fantastic. Much quicker than other car touchscreens I've used.

Sponsored

Mrcake3014

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sahara
Coming from a Mustang with the older Shaker system and this Alpine system blows it away. Especially the sub. It can shake the whole car. Turn it down a bit and it's perfect for all types of music. Not as primo as a 20+ speaker system in some high-end cars, but for a factory install on a Jeep it's superb.

More impressive to me though is the console itself. The response time is fantastic. Much quicker than other car touchscreens I've used.
I came from a 2015 Edge titanium. It had a bose system that was tremendous. I wish that they had more f of a capability of speaker separation.