Sponsored

Are you kidding me? I will never buy anything from these sites

Sheepjeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 xj, 04 Silverado 2500hd
These sites are just dealerships parts departments and the only way you will ever know is by looking at the address, so they tend to be shitty dealerships.

Justforjeeps.com is located 10 minutes from my house staffed only by assholes

patternman

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUS, 2014 & 2001 Indian
I got the same " come back and finish your. Order " message from them when I abandoned my order for the same reason. I call it shipping rape!

Prestige Billet

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
I tried to order some soft top windows for my JK from the same site... shipping was almost $150. I ended up buying them at Quadratec for $20 less + free shipping.. saving a ton of cash

Goin2drt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Rubicon, 17 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
I tried ordering 4 d rings from both Northridge and Quadratec and shipping was just stupid. Got the same ones off Amazon for $15 cheaper and free shipping. When a part is $20 or so and then you want to charge $20 for shipping it just doesn’t make sense. Sometimes you can catch deals when they do free shipping but that isn’t always available.

Sponsored

Northridge4x4

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.northridge4x4.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Sahara JKU, 2013 Rubicon JKU
Occupation
Seller of badassery
I tried ordering 4 d rings from both Northridge and Quadratec and shipping was just stupid. Got the same ones off Amazon for $15 cheaper and free shipping. When a part is $20 or so and then you want to charge $20 for shipping it just doesn’t make sense. Sometimes you can catch deals when they do free shipping but that isn’t always available.
Our Free shipping is free on all orders over $70.... all the time and this includes truck freight items as well

millerjl

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
check out allmoparparts on here and ask benny for a discount on the shipping. I have bought a few times from him.

Goin2drt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Rubicon, 17 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Our Free shipping is free on all orders over $70.... all the time and this includes truck freight items as well
Yeah I was at like $56 and then the shipping was $20. Couldn't find anything else I wanted or that was $14 to make my shipping for free. I got them with my free shipping from Amazon for $50
Sponsored