STING GRAY Wrangler JL Club

Carolina88

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting-Gray JLU Sport S
First post here. Ordered a Sting Gray JLUR on 26 January. Got the build sheet today so maybe not a long wait ahead. As long as it doesn’t compare to my wait when I ordered my 2017 Raptor I’ll be happy, that was about a 6 month wait. Hopefully going to convert this into a little bit of an overlander so I can do some camping trips with my kids. Only big plans to start are to throw a Mopar lift and some 37 KM3’s on the Venomrex VR501’s I ordered. From there Ill be pushing some little things until I get a roof rack and winch installed. Then start locking in what I want from Goosegear and decide on a roof tent. Any suggestions are welcome being the first Jeep and a future overland junkie.
I ordered my Sting Gray JLU Sport S on January 1 and picked it up Saturday (February 9). Couldn't believe how short of a wait it was.

Jlu2019*

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 ram ecodiesel limited, 2016 gmc acadia denali
Hello am currently looking at ordering a 2019 JLUR i am leaning towards sting gray, i love how black and red accent it so well. I was curious if anyone would care to share how much this color shows swirls and scratches i currently have a black ecodiesel ram 1500 limited and the black or any color like it is just too much for me to keep clean. Thanks in advance.

pixeldecals

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.pixeldecals.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray JLU Rubicon, 2013 JKU Rubicon

Sponsored

Seven-gill

First Name
Linh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Jeep JLUR, '15 Range Rover HSE, '05 Toyota 4Runner
I ordered my Sting Gray JLU Sport S on January 1 and picked it up Saturday (February 9). Couldn't believe how short of a wait it was.
You’re lucky. I ordered in October 2018 and pick it up January 2019!

Sponsored

jellis4148

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon
So glad to read this because I was feeling the exact same!
Don't get me wrong, with a lift and wheels, it would look awesome, but the stock look, looks damn good to me. Maybe put a little bigger tire on it, when these wear out, but that's it.

IndustrialAction

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Don't get me wrong, with a lift and wheels, it would look awesome, but the stock look, looks damn good to me. Maybe put a little bigger tire on it, when these wear out, but that's it.
I was torn after getting mine as well (and it looks like we have twins). I ended up going with new wheels and tires for a more aggressive look but I don't see any reason to lift it (at least, not yet)

jellis4148

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon
Maybe one day I'll do that. Going to just enjoy it for a while. Wife's vehicle anyway. Leather, Cold weather pkg, LED, 8.4 radio, both safety groups, black top, V6, proximity entry. $56,085 MSRP. Getting it for $50,500. That's $200 over net invoice.

NeoMaximuz

First Name
Abraham
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Gray Unlimited Rubicon JL
31E1F069-04B3-4A4D-91F8-66E1502910AE.jpeg
I finally get to post this section. Ordered on 11/29, and just got delivered to my dealership. Can’t wait to drive it. Have to wait for PDI to get done. They said it should be later this afternoon.
Congrats! Beautiful JLUR! Looks exactly like mine, down to the wheels, bumper, top, and ACC!