• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: 2018 Mojito JLUR 11 Miles $48,434

Status
Not open for further replies.

HNL2LHC

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Shara & 2013 Denali
So....I guess that you are not going to tell us what dealership you work for this week. Typical dealer B.S.
Sponsored

palmor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude, 2018 JLU Moab
So....I guess that you are not going to tell us what dealership you work for this week. Typical dealer B.S.
There is a link to his dealership in the very first post.

HNL2LHC

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Shara & 2013 Denali
Perfect!! I will certainly steer clear of them when I purchase.

Jebiruph

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2019 KL, 2020 JT
Perfect!! I will certainly steer clear of them when I purchase.
I'm sure Spencer is very disappointed that you will not be traveling from Honolulu to Iowa if you ever decide to buy. I actually bought me jeep from Spencer. I found a JLU Sport in our area at a dealer that I didn't trust. Spencer had already quoted me a custom order and when I asked, he agreed to get the JLU Sport from the other dealer and sell it to me for 5% under invoice (with TL), which is his standard discount for custom orders. He also worked with me so I could pay for it with multiple charges on my FCA credit card, which netted me $2500 for dealer purchases. All this with a $75 document fee. Any Jeep dealers in Honolulu charge $75 for a document fee. No locking lugnuts, no security marking and no weather proofing required.

He may not be listing this JLUR cheap enough to sell it to someone who doesn't really want it, but in my experience he and the dealership are upfront and honest with their dealings.

HNL2LHC

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Shara & 2013 Denali
Jerry sounds like Spencer really took care of you, personally I really don’t care even if he is throwing in a handjob on top of his inflated prices. You and he might be laughing that he is loosing a sale from this guy in Hawaii. The reality is that I purchase vehicles on the mainland and keep them there or bring them back to Hawaii as needed. I find it difficult to deal with people who have no other interest other than to screw you without lube. If I wanted that I’d just go .84 miles and get a Jeep on the lot with less options at a higher price here in Hawaii. My last vehicle was purchased at $12K less on the mainland even with shipping costs.

Sponsored

fat_head

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
If you are having a hard time offloading this, I'll trade ya my Red JLU Sport straight across.

WhatExit?

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon Launch Edition | 2021 F350 6.7L
I did this with mine for sh*ts and giggles with Koons last week. My JL is a nicely equipped Rubicon with that fancy $53k sticker price. Mine has 9000 miles on it and they offered me $36k. That's $13k below invoice for a Jeep that was delivered to me in May. I've purchased a lot of new vehicles and I'm well aware that the value off the lot takes a massive hit, as it should.
Of course a dealer offered you $36K. They need to make a profit on it when they sell it for a lot more than that. And certainly you know that you could sell it for a lot more to a private party. No way your $53K sticker JL Rubicon is only worth $36K.

WhatExit?

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon Launch Edition | 2021 F350 6.7L
Jerry sounds like Spencer really took care of you, personally I really don’t care even if he is throwing in a handjob on top of his inflated prices. You and he might be laughing that he is loosing a sale from this guy in Hawaii. The reality is that I purchase vehicles on the mainland and keep them there or bring them back to Hawaii as needed. I find it difficult to deal with people who have no other interest other than to screw you without lube. If I wanted that I’d just go .84 miles and get a Jeep on the lot with less options at a higher price here in Hawaii. My last vehicle was purchased at $12K less on the mainland even with shipping costs.

Maybe you should have the RDP inmates join this discussion to give Spencer some insight :devil:

Mjmi69

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Moab, 2019 BMW 335, 2018 Jeep Rubicon Recon, 2018 BMW 435i
Occupation
Broker/Owner
Not for everyone, maybe it gets sold off here maybe it doesn't. Doesn't cost me anything to post it. If you'd rather have a new one I'd be more than happy to get you one of those.

My wifes JK lease is up in January, her and I might just end up with it which is perfectly fine by me

Watch for $1,000 one specific to Wrangler, i've seen customers getting both
Is everyone getting the $1000 offer that owns a new JK, I keep being told call the dealers and they will look it up, they all say no and no TMD in my zip code 28031, can you shed any light on this?

Sponsored

thrasher949

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK
I just ordered a 19' MSRP 53K and paid 45.5k for my old man.

This is a 18', yes it was damaged and repaired, it WILL be on the Carfax at some point. Sometimes it takes 8-12 months for it to show up. Its Mojito which is not a huge desirable color especially this time of year.

A price in the high 30's will move this vehicle. I was in the biz, you can keep writing down your loss every month until it priced right. Good Luck with the sale :like:

StingGrayRhino

First Name
Eliez
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Sahara
I just ordered a 19' MSRP 53K and paid 45.5k for my old man.

This is a 18', yes it was damaged and repaired, it WILL be on the Carfax at some point. Sometimes it takes 8-12 months for it to show up. Its Mojito which is not a huge desirable color especially this time of year.

A price in the high 30's will move this vehicle. I was in the biz, you can keep writing down your loss every month until it priced right. Good Luck with the sale :like:
#Savage

OP
OP
spenchey

spenchey

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
every JL you can wish for
Hi all, sorry I haven't up dated this in a while, I just don't have the time to stay on top of it. We sold this about a month ago or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.