Sponsored

Anyone out there?

0iiiiiii0

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 YJ (sold), 04 Land Rover Disco II (dead), 18 JLU Sport S (granite)
Peninsula/San Mateo area here. Just picked up my Granite JLU Sport S on Saturday! Stoked to join the NorCal ranks. Haven't owned a Jeep since my 89 YJ that I bought in 1999.

Hoping to do a few things in the short term, but nothing too crazy. This is still my daily driver and I mainly take it to surf most days.

Is there a NorCal thread for trades, purchases, WTB etc? If not, I'd be happy to start one.

kurt rustle

First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS 2.0T
Vehicle Showcase
Hi everyone o/ JLUS from the bay area, here. Have taken it to some mild off road adventures and absolutely loving it so far!

I'd be down to hit Hollister SVRA again but ultimately hoping to run the legendary Rubicon trail (after some upgrades) with folks who know what they're doing -- this is my first Jeep and off-road vehicle :)

I looked into The Driving Company for some off-road training but the next available class is June 2019. Do y'all know of alternatives?

mquinn13

First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Wrangler
Anyone know of any Northern California Jeep clubs? Haven’t heard much

I got my Sport Unlimited back in February in Cupertino!

Shenanigans

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubi
Who’s up for an early run on Saturday over to the sourgrass trail in Dorrington, Ca? It is a very mellow trail that any JL can do without being stressed out?

Sponsored

Rocklin_Chris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubi
Occupation
Real Estate Tech
Vehicle Showcase
Can't make this weekend work Brian but that sounds like a blast. I'm new to the forum and new to Jeep so will be looking for trails and outings frequently. I'm in Rocklin so trips to the Tahoe area are certainly in my future!

Shenanigans

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubi
Can't make this weekend work Brian but that sounds like a blast. I'm new to the forum and new to Jeep so will be looking for trails and outings frequently. I'm in Rocklin so trips to the Tahoe area are certainly in my future!
We went this past saturday. We will go again soon. Im pretty sure the trails up hwy 4 close on 12/15.

Sponsored

2EURO

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Tracy, Ca out here in a mojito JLUR. Looking for other like minded people to wheel with if any of you are interested.
Mountain House, Ca myself. Don't have my Jeep yet. Hope to get it around spring of this year.

RepBolt

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Seems like a lot of Bay Area JL folks in this thread. Looking to get into a Jeep this year and hopefully there's an active club to join and wheel with.
Sponsored