First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S 6spd
Occupation
Construction Manager
I want to give this post a bump. Don does top notch work and is extremely helpful. Best way to personalize your rig is get something from Don.
Sponsored

PowerGuy

First Name
Mac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUS StingGray
@pixeldecals How are you coming along on the Non-Rubi hood blackout?

OP
OP
pixeldecals

pixeldecals

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.pixeldecals.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray JLU Rubicon, 2013 JKU Rubicon
@pixeldecals How are you coming along on the Non-Rubi hood blackout?
I'm ready for a guinea pig now. I have tested a paper template against a Sport model at my dealership and it looks like it's ready.

I will cut and send one to whoever is willing to install one with the understanding that you may need to provide feedback via email with pictures and measurements for adjustments and wait for a revision to be made and sent to you. In return for your help, you will get the decal (and a revised one if necessary) free of charge.

I would like the volunteer to be someone who has worked with installing vinyl on their toys a little in the past so that the learning curve isn't at zero.

Thanks guys!

Sponsored

Tpham

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep wrangler sport s
I'm ready for a guinea pig now. I have tested a paper template against a Sport model at my dealership and it looks like it's ready.

I will cut and send one to whoever is willing to install one with the understanding that you may need to provide feedback via email with pictures and measurements for adjustments and wait for a revision to be made and sent to you. In return for your help, you will get the decal (and a revised one if necessary) free of charge.

I would like the volunteer to be someone who has worked with installing vinyl on their toys a little in the past so that the learning curve isn't at zero.

Thanks guys!
im down! :please:

Sgt Beavis

First Name
Rick and Miyako
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport S
Occupation
The Man, The Myth, The Legend. In my own mind.
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

Supercharged

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JLU Sport S, Pontiac G8 GT, GMC Acadia

Thanks guys!
I have a white Sport S and pretty decent at laying vinyl.

jlsahara

First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU

Thanks guys!
If you still need another volunteer, I’m willing to help.

Maverick909

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sporticon, 1976 GMC K15 Lifted on 35's
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Electrician/ Industrial Furnace MFG
Clubs

just ordered a couple stickers from these guys. cant wait to get them! i am planning a second order for my hood decal on my sport now that i finally figured out the name of the jeep! :LOL:

OP
OP
pixeldecals

pixeldecals

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.pixeldecals.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray JLU Rubicon, 2013 JKU Rubicon
just ordered a couple stickers from these guys. cant wait to get them! i am planning a second order for my hood decal on my sport now that i finally figured out the name of the jeep! :LOL:
Awesome, happy to help!
Sponsored