Sponsored

MOJITO! Wrangler JL Club

RMojitoJL

First Name
Skyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon *Mojito*, 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude, 2019 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Occupation
Loan Officer
Vehicle Showcase
Congrats!!!
Sponsored

Blueflash91

First Name
Shauna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito Rubicon
I've been a lurker for awhile but wanted to say hello. I love seeing all of the Mojitos in the group. We got ours in August of 2018. I am looking for a good place to get some Mojito touch up paint (darn rocks chipped my door mount paint) and also some good recommendations for mud flaps to keep that from happening again. Also, speaking of paint. I love the pics where people painted the dash panels. What paint did you use for that? I'm highly considering it.

Thanks.
Shauna

OurJeep.jpg

robaw

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU MOAB (MOJITO!), 2009 Honda CBR600RR
I've been a lurker for awhile but wanted to say hello. I love seeing all of the Mojitos in the group. We got ours in August of 2018. I am looking for a good place to get some Mojito touch up paint (darn rocks chipped my door mount paint) and also some good recommendations for mud flaps to keep that from happening again. Also, speaking of paint. I love the pics where people painted the dash panels. What paint did you use for that? I'm highly considering it.

Thanks.
Shauna

OurJeep.jpg
Look for Mopar PGE paint - comes in touch-up pen or aerosol spray. Can get on Amazon sometimes.

RMojitoJL

First Name
Skyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon *Mojito*, 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude, 2019 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Occupation
Loan Officer
Vehicle Showcase
Rings finally painted... wheels and 37's go on tomorrow- Pics to follow :like:

beaklockmojito.jpg

Sponsored

LLRubylady

First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
was an ‘18 Rubicon Mojito! now a boring Mazda
First time poster long time lurker. I picked up my 2019 JLUR just before christmas. It was a semi impulse buy as I was looking to give my 08 JK Rubicon to my son to drive but wasn't planing on buying till march or later. I came across a fantastic deal on a 2019 Mojito JLUR with all of the options I wanted and it was 5k off msrp in colorado. long story short, we are now a 3 jeep family. The 2.0L Hurricane turbo has really impressed me, and I feel like I am driving my Wife's Grand Cherokee on the road. It's pretty much stock right now, but I have plans, and I have done some small interior mods. Currently running the GPCA GP-Grip Pro's with custom paracord wrap, the Brawlee LED tailgate bar, seven sparta door sills, a 67Designs JL Rail, and a few other minor mods. I also wrapped the OEM grab handles as well.

image001.jpg

image004.jpg

image006.jpg

image009.jpg

in1.jpg

in2.jpg

pc1.jpg
Where did you get the patacord wrap from?

LLRubylady

First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
was an ‘18 Rubicon Mojito! now a boring Mazda

Thanks.
Shauna

OurJeep.jpg
My rear fenders keep getting dirty. The stock tired sling up a lot of dirt. I need flaps too I suppose.

RMojitoJL

First Name
Skyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Loan Officer
Vehicle Showcase
2" Mopar Lift, Mopar beadlocks (paint matched) & 37x12.50 Toyo MT's :rock:

APicLift1.jpg

APicLift2.jpg

APicLift3.jpg

ALiftPic4.jpg

Jeep'N

First Name
Venus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mojito! JLUR
2" Mopar Lift, Mopar beadlocks (paint matched) & 37x12.50 Toyo MT's :rock:

APicLift1.jpg

APicLift2.jpg

APicLift3.jpg

ALiftPic4.jpg
Looks Great! From the pictures it looks like they match good after all.......

RMojitoJL

First Name
Skyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Loan Officer
Vehicle Showcase
Looks Great! From the pictures it looks like they match good after all.......
yup, all looked good once done. I'll be heating the rear wheel well lower plastic to push back to stuff the rears, but other than that its great! :rock:

Sponsored

CO_Mojito

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR 2.0L Turbo Mojito
Occupation
IT Enterprise Systems Architect
Vehicle Showcase

Strommen95

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GMC Canyon
Nice Jeeps every body.. I'm in the process now of custom ordering a Mojito now. I was curious if anybody has a picture of the American flag hood graphic on their Mojito? I figured they would do all black to match the green, but would like to see first... Thank you.