Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Admin
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Huge update, too many to mention individually but congrats to all those whose JLUs have arrived!! Lots of other movement too. :like:

TTEChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tankcustoms.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTD & 2021 4XE
Vehicle Showcase
Alas, yes, it's a big list so you can imagine that 1 day like yesterday when the internet was down, makes a big difference.
Who's your internet provider?? Want us to raise hell :punch: J/K, thanks again for everything you are doing

Sponsored

Yakpimp

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Alas, yes, it's a big list so you can imagine that 1 day like yesterday when the internet was down, makes a big difference.
Let me know (PM) if you want some help automating it. Now I understand why there was a limit on the size of the list.

I assume it’s some dealer lookup tool that wouldn’t be too hard to interface with using a simple windows app.

TTEChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tankcustoms.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTD & 2021 4XE
Vehicle Showcase
Congrats to everyone that has made progress. According to the sheet I'm still not past D status, but according to my dealer I'm D1(I went there today to check out a JLUR they had in stock and asked them to print my order.)This wait is torture...

View attachment 10705

Order.jpg

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0

Sponsored

TduP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Wrangler, Lexus RX 350 Fsport
I see a few people using Jeep Chat... I have had good luck with the jeep Customer Service phone number: 877-426-5337 Wait for an operator, and then they will look up the information for you. Takes about 10 minutes.
I did get a back and forth on status between inspection and trim in couple of calls... and when you talk to them, you can tell the ones that are lost, and the ones that know how to use the system. The lost to good ratio has been about 1 in 4 reps.
It has matched the Order Tracking spreadsheet status updates that Jay and Dealer Guy so graciously post very closely (which I have much greater faith in - THANKS!!).

On another note, as soon as I went to KZ, when I plugged my VIN in on this Jeep page (as noted in an earlier post) at https://www.jeep.com/webselfservice/jeep/index.html on the "Equipment Listing".... all the details on my Jeep showed up. It would come up blank until I was in KZ.

I hope this helps any other neurotic Jeep builders out there... looks like I am about 2-3 weeks of train to truck waiting before I'm in my new Rubicon! :dance:

darylkeys

First Name
Daryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Wrangler TJ Sahara & 2018 Wrangler JLU Rubicon!
Occupation
Commercial Real Estate
Vehicle Showcase
LAST UPDATE: 1-23-18 SPREADSHEET (ATTACHED).
Awesome, 44 members on this site ordered after mine are already in production. Happy for them, but F FCA. For real.

mortimer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
@JLWF Dealer Guy and @JAY many many thanks for doing this!

Curious, chat says that my order was in D1 amweek ago or so, but the sheet doesn’t list me on the first tab. Are you seeing different info, or is the focus on the updates to those past D1?

Thanks!

FCrackerJLRubi

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Awesome, 44 members on this site ordered after mine are already in production. Happy for them, but F FCA. For real.
Yea man I feel you, I just keep telling myself its completely worth the wait, I ordered Dec 8...watching January orders start going E status pissed me off too.

simpleJL

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLUR
Any idea why none of the new D1 orders are making it into the D1 page on the spreadsheet?

I have been in D1 per the dealer & chat for several weeks now. And I have seen plenty post up here with the same story.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.