JxRYE

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 CJ-7 Renegade, 2019 Jeep Wrangler MOAB
How much was the mopar lift?
I got the mopar lift from a dealership that sells on Amazon.com for $1,100 and then it was $400 to have it installed.
Sponsored

Bri01

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JLU MOAB, BMW X5 MSport
Vehicle Showcase
I got the mopar lift from a dealership that sells on Amazon.com for $1,100 and then it was $400 to have it installed.
How has the Mopar lift been doing? I was thinking of getting one but then I'm reading threads here where people are having issues with a wobble after it was installed. Any issues on your end?

JxRYE

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 CJ-7 Renegade, 2019 Jeep Wrangler MOAB
How has the Mopar lift been doing? I was thinking of getting one but then I'm reading threads here where people are having issues with a wobble after it was installed. Any issues on your end?
No issues, I drove her down to a beer fest in Fort Lauderdale a few weeks ago. No problem at the upper highway speeds either.

tatarin

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 MOAB Mojito Sky One-Touch, 2015 Lexus RX350F-sport, 2005 Camry SE
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone with Moab running Teraflex ST1 1.5” spacer lift?

Sponsored

Sponsored

Darkness

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Unlimited MOAB
Vehicle Showcase
any problem rolling through Auto Bell with your KC lights?
they look good, what model and mount are you using?
Have not washed since I took delivery, planning on getting a detail and ceramic coat protection since black will be a nightmare, I will try to only use tochless drive throughs, but it should fit in just about any
The lower lights are Gravity Pro6 LED Driving beams on Mopar mounts(still need to wire), I also have Hauk A pillar mounts which would have my KC Gravity Pro6's with the Wide 40 beam but Hauk's mounting hole is to small, I will grind it out a bit when I get a chance. All in all, the build is going good so far, I am surprised how well it drives without gears

JLmoab19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU MOAB
Thinking about swapping stockers out and getting these with 285/75r17 KO2s. Thoughts?

3A2FA030-AFDD-48D9-BBBC-0640ECFBED50.jpeg

6CED5BEF-5767-4F43-BCAA-6B90EE03D48F.jpeg
Will look and ride great and give you a little more off-road ability, I think. I did 315 with 2” lift. Love it, but noticeable drop in gas mileage. Almost 2 mpg.

jeepauug

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL MOAB - STING GREY
Will look and ride great and give you a little more off-road ability, I think. I did 315 with 2” lift. Love it, but noticeable drop in gas mileage. Almost 2 mpg.
technically I'm swapping 34x10.5 (which run small) for 285/75 and also dropping the spacers.

slamr

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU MOAB, Harley SE Street Glide
Have not washed since I took delivery, planning on getting a detail and ceramic coat protection since black will be a nightmare, I will try to only use tochless drive throughs, but it should fit in just about any
The lower lights are Gravity Pro6 LED Driving beams on Mopar mounts(still need to wire), I also have Hauk A pillar mounts which would have my KC Gravity Pro6's with the Wide 40 beam but Hauk's mounting hole is to small, I will grind it out a bit when I get a chance. All in all, the build is going good so far, I am surprised how well it drives without gears
Did the same exact set up yesterday lol. Test wired to aux # 3 but not permanently wired yet. Only 20 degrees here so may need to wait for some warmer weather. Been thru two regular car washes in last two days. No issues.

827B81FB-3F30-4AB6-A4E9-6E7AF910DC87.jpeg

POL

First Name
Adrien
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon 2.0T
I have same question. I’m looking to sell old suspension kit after putting in 2” mopar lift. Mechanic at shop that did my lift told me the stock Moab suspension is the same one as the rubicon, but I have not verified. Let me know if you figure this out and how much you think resale value is. I’ll keep researching as well.
I am curious to know.
Because visually, your MOAB edition is my European Rubicon...
Same tires, same stance, same shocks.

May the the size of the coils be different ?
Sponsored