Sponsored

Show me your JL gun holster setup

BrntWS6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUS, 2002 WS6
The myth of revolvers being more reliable is nonsense. It goes back to around 1900 when ammunition of that time contained mercuric salts and if the gun was not cleaned daily it would literally rust overnight. Modern ammunition does not have that problem. Also, look at the guts of a revolver it you get the chance, it looks like a damn clock inside.

MikeLewisMusic

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon 2 Door, 2.0l Turbo/Automatic
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
Zahal Molle mount--mine is on the back of Bartact tactical seat covers, but could mount anywhere you have standard PALS webbing. Note that since the web system on the back of the Rubicon factory seats does not fully meet MOLLE/PALS specs, this won't mount on the back of the factory seat (plastic gets in the way). Engages two webs (skipping over a middle one) on top and one web space on the bottom. Very secure.

zahal.org

holster mount jeep.JPG

Sponsored

Turfjones904

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport S
Nice, does it touch the plastic? Just curious if it would scratch. Also do you have a name for the holster?
The holster touches the plastic but the gun doesn't. It's a Blackhawk Serpa paddle holster. The gun is a Glock 19 Gen 3.

Sponsored

Jondrew

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon
Been a while since I looked at the carry permit material. I seem to recall in Florida you can’t just have your gun laying on the seat, or in a holster without a snap. Maybe that just applies to people without carry permits.

In any event, although I like having the easy access, I’d always be concerned about getting pulled over and having my gun visible like these holster options. Even if it’s perfectly legal, one wrong move could lead to a tragedy.

obiwankabaldi

First Name
Lew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL
I really want the vaulted glove box to store my gun when i go somewhere I cannot legally carry. In NY you need to show diligence in securing your gun if you leave it locked in the car. Very easy to lose carry right if gun is stolen and judge decides you did not secure it well enough...
Sponsored