OP
OP
SHYUperman

SHYUperman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 392
Picked it up this morning. really surprised how well it drove without programming for the 37s. Definitely night and day compared to my JK with 37s and the 4.56 gearing. Waiting for the suspension to settle and we'll see the ride quality, but definitely got spoiled driving around stock.

Next thing is getting a tazer mini.

Now the question is tonight... will it fit in my garage? Quick pic of it at work:

Sn1K9c0.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP
SHYUperman

SHYUperman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 392
Mother Nature seems to send snow my way after I install a new mod on the JL...

Nvu0gIk.jpg

Huge achievement tonight... was able to fit into my garage with around an inch to spare. Next achievement is the garage at work...

tINFuIC.jpg

Y5kPvUU.jpg

OP
OP
SHYUperman

SHYUperman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 392
NdLsk8t.jpg

Front bumper and skid is next on the list...

Kaliks&Bones

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Billet Silver JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Mother Nature seems to send snow my way after I install a new mod on the JL...

Nvu0gIk.jpg

Huge achievement tonight... was able to fit into my garage with around an inch to spare. Next achievement is the garage at work...

tINFuIC.jpg

Y5kPvUU.jpg
Looks awesome and I'm doing basically the exact same setup. What's your garage height? I'm looking at 80.5" before brushing the weather stripping. That seems like plenty based on others.

Sponsored

OP
OP
SHYUperman

SHYUperman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 392
Looks awesome and I'm doing basically the exact same setup. What's your garage height? I'm looking at 80.5" before brushing the weather stripping. That seems like plenty based on others.
I'm around 80" what sucks is that my garage floor actually raises one inch higher when you enter.

Petey003

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 RAM TRX, 2018 JLUR, 1996 H1 Wagon
Occupation
Director of Commercial Operations (TWF)
Vehicle Showcase
After a brief hiatus from a Wrangler, I picked up my 2019 Hella Yella JLUR on Sunday. Factory ordered and delivered to the dealership in 39 days. Originally, was going to order Punk’d to keep with the Orange, but changed my mind when I arrived at the dealership to place my order.

Previous 2013 JKU
bqavh2b.jpg

Pic of the new project after arriving at the dealer
rAgFGeu.jpg

Lots of lessons learned from building my JKU, but most importantly learning to do things right the first time. Here’s the current items that are going to be installed in the coming weeks:

RK 2.5 X-Factor
Falcon 2.1

37x12.50x17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers
17x9 Method 312

Metalcloak Skids
Metalcloak FAD Skid
Rock Hard 4x4 Sliders
Motobilt Diff Covers

Stock piling parts since Black Friday. Big thanks to Marcus @River City Offroad for the help and great prices on parts.

16iExSn.jpg

tcs1F7f.jpg

3kNQXtb.jpg
Hey!

LOVE YOUR BUILD MAN!

How do you like your new sliders??

What made you go with them over Metal Cloak or others?

How are they as a step? It looks like a big spot to step to make it easier to get in!

I'm also on a 2.5" Rock Krawler X Factor Suspension + Falcon 2.1 Shocks (+.5" load level spacer from Teraflex).

OP
OP
SHYUperman

SHYUperman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 392
Hey!

LOVE YOUR BUILD MAN!

How do you like your new sliders??

What made you go with them over Metal Cloak or others?

How are they as a step? It looks like a big spot to step to make it easier to get in!

I'm also on a 2.5" Rock Krawler X Factor Suspension + Falcon 2.1 Shocks (+.5" load level spacer from Teraflex).
Thanks, love the sliders - I get a lot of compliments about them. I had the ACE sliders on my JKU without the rubi rails and they started to flex and hit the front pinch seam from wheeling. I also don't like the look of them with the rubi rails.

I wanted something that covered the pinch seam and offered a step for my wife and kids. These really stood out and the price was reasonable too.

The step isn't bad, I prefer something wider (where the aces were awesome as steps), but still usable.

hellayellajlu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Awesome build, love the color, picked up my wife's 2019 Hella Yella JLUR two days ago, looking at doing a similar build, trying to decide between 2.5 and 3.5 lift.

Could you measure from ground to bottom of door for me? Wife wants to know how high she will have to step to get in when we lift it and put 37" on it.

OP
OP
SHYUperman

SHYUperman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 392
Awesome build, love the color, picked up my wife's 2019 Hella Yella JLUR two days ago, looking at doing a similar build, trying to decide between 2.5 and 3.5 lift.

Could you measure from ground to bottom of door for me? Wife wants to know how high she will have to step to get in when we lift it and put 37" on it.
it's just below 27.5"

Sponsored

ECHO

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2-Door JL Rubicon - Black
Occupation
Retired Air Force - Currently in my Dream Job
Love it .. great choices in upgrades!!

OP
OP
SHYUperman

SHYUperman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 392
Starting the next phase of my build:
  • PSC Crawler bumper and skid
  • Tazer Mini
  • Smittybuilt X20 10k Winch
  • Upgrading from Falcon 2.1 to Falcon 3.3
Ordered more skids with the skid row offroad curly exhaust guard, Rancho glide plate and RockHard front/rear lca skids. Need to install all of these skids and diff covers before my first wheeling trip.

FRKL48P.jpg

OP
OP
SHYUperman

SHYUperman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 392
Upgraded the 2.1s to the 3.3s, finished the rears today and will be doing the fronts tomorrow

P9KsDGy.jpg

spurly

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bright White JLUR
How well do the sliders keep snow and ice off the rear fenders and hinges? Debating on what sliders to go with because I want the best year round protection, not just while offloading. Rockhard has the same set but with a flat step that I'm just not 100% sold on because of the solid step and massive logo.
Sponsored