ROAM JL Bike Carrier Rear Bumper

vsayler

First Name
Van
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Raptor
http://www.roamoffroad.com/product/roam-jl-bike-carrier-rear-bumper-jeep-wrangler-jl-bike-carrier/

This is a very interesting bike rack, it folds out of the way, but when you need it you just fold it down and that's all you need to do. They haven't started shipping it yet, but I have talked to them to confirm that it will not obstruct the rear camera when no bikes are on, they have confirmed that is correct.

I really want them to figure out how to put a rotopax mount on the top middle arm (when it is folded down), that would be excellent. I am wondering if anyone else thinks this is a good idea.

Van Sayler
(2019 Rubicon on order, trading from a Raptor)
Sponsored

coneklr

First Name
Dallas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
My issue with that rack is that the two bikes I would carry the most are mine which is a M or L depending on which of my bikes and my wifes which are all XS. Im concerned about the middle arm holding two bikes of way different sizing.

Gulfvet

First Name
Leo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
http://www.roamoffroad.com/product/roam-jl-bike-carrier-rear-bumper-jeep-wrangler-jl-bike-carrier/

This is a very interesting bike rack, it folds out of the way, but when you need it you just fold it down and that's all you need to do. They haven't started shipping it yet, but I have talked to them to confirm that it will not obstruct the rear camera when no bikes are on, they have confirmed that is correct.

I really want them to figure out how to put a rotopax mount on the top middle arm (when it is folded down), that would be excellent. I am wondering if anyone else thinks this is a good idea.

Van Sayler
(2019 Rubicon on order, trading from a Raptor)
ROAM has yet to produce this bumper.
Sponsored