Sky One-Touch Power Soft Top Jeep JL's!

PullmeSideways1341

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Well I’ve had my Sky One Touch just a few days. But the weather has been insane. I’ve been operating the Jeep in -10 to 10 degree range and the top has been quite comfortable. This is a huge plus for those considering this in the great white north.

STINGRATX

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR - Sting Gray
Hey All - Newbie poster / First time jeep owner

Just took ownership of a Sting Gray / Sky One Touch JLRU and am in the process of trying to not mess the build out up. Series of pics below...will send updates as she comes along. Pretty excited about what this top has to offer:

IMG_0174.jpg

IMG_0176.jpg

IMG_0177.jpg

IMG_0178.jpg

IMG_1613.JPG

IMG_1614.JPG

IMG_1612.JPG

Gregodav

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 2014, Solstice 2007, 1993 GMC Pick-up
Occupation
I. T. Director and Video Director
The more I see the Skytop the more I'm leaning in that direction. I just wish someone would come up with a way to remove the rear window and make it easy like the doors.
This winter has been really weird. Mostly cold here in Kansas. One of my favorite things is the ability to lower the top while the seat and steering wheel heaters are going.
Nobody with a hard top or soft top are opening up this time of year. This top is incredible.
And nobody is worried about the rear window this time of year...

Sponsored

Covfefe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUSS
If Jeep were to redesign the top, do you think there's enough room for the top to slide past the rear seats?
My only real disappointment with this top is that it looks like it should slide back a lot farther.

Robbys3m3

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon
Hey All - Newbie poster / First time jeep owner

Just took ownership of a Sting Gray / Sky One Touch JLRU and am in the process of trying to not mess the build out up. Series of pics below...will send updates as she comes along. Pretty excited about what this top has to offer:

IMG_0174.jpg

IMG_0176.jpg

IMG_0177.jpg

IMG_0178.jpg

IMG_1613.JPG

IMG_1614.JPG

IMG_1612.JPG
Looking great! I got my very similar jeep from glover also

STINGRATX

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR - Sting Gray
Looking great! I got my very similar jeep from glover also
Thanks and small world! I actually had to get a dealer to trade with them to bring it to TX. Hopefully the Okies are ok with bringing a rig to ATX.

Robbys3m3

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon
Thanks and small world! I actually had to get a dealer to trade with them to bring it to TX. Hopefully the Okies are ok with bringing a rig to ATX.
Of course! Enjoy the jeep

Templeton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RR Sport; Lexus GX
This winter has been really weird. Mostly cold here in Kansas. One of my favorite things is the ability to lower the top while the seat and steering wheel heaters are going.
Nobody with a hard top or soft top are opening up this time of year. This top is incredible.
And nobody is worried about the rear window this time of year...
Happy New Year Gregodav!

I love this car. No complaints. The lines on the rearview camera don't work from time to time. But that's my only complaint.

Does anyone else hear a somewhat loud motor when running the rear window wiper? I had the motor replaced but still hear a small whine.

Proximity entry and cold weather package is a must! Love the LED package too.

I'm soooo happy with this car.

Sponsored

Gregodav

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 2014, Solstice 2007, 1993 GMC Pick-up
Occupation
I. T. Director and Video Director
Happy New Year Gregodav!

I love this car. No complaints. The lines on the rearview camera don't work from time to time. But that's my only complaint.

Does anyone else hear a somewhat loud motor when running the rear window wiper? I had the motor replaced but still hear a small whine.

Proximity entry and cold weather package is a must! Love the LED package too.

I'm soooo happy with this car.
I hadn't noticed the wiper motor noise. But, I always have the speakers cracked -listening to Sirius Chill which is a noise cancelling experience in itself...