What did you do TO your Jeep JL today?

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!
New tires~Milestar Patagonia 295/70/17
Wheels~ATX Ravine 17x8.5 +10
Mopar sidesteps
18% Window Tint

100_4015.JPG

100_4023.JPG

Tritonman

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JLU
Occupation
ITS Duty Manager
The pics of the Tufskinz, dual foam, cup holder inserts, really show just how nice they look insert in the cup holders. I know I really like mine..
https://www.tufskinz.com/collection...-wrangler-jl-interior-cup-holder-inserts-foam

I like the headlight guard also. Would like to see in person.
Not sure if this helps or not but here is a photo of the headlight guards prior to install. They are good quality and made of steel and use the same screw holes that the headlights are held in with.

20190126_131531.jpg

Jo's Jeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Technically Friday but took the pics this morning... 20% tint on front widows to match the rears with a 20%, 5" strip on the windshield to cut early morning late afternoon glare. $90 done deal.

KIMG1179.JPG

KIMG1182.JPG

KIMG1184.JPG

Reactions: RTJ

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
Not sure if this helps or not but here is a photo of the headlight guards prior to install. They are good quality and made of steel and use the same screw holes that the headlights are held in with.

20190126_131531.jpg
Thanks @Tritonman .... Hey did you have to adjust your headlights after. I see the guards use the light mount bolts.

For those that want to know more, read more go here. https://www.quadratec.com/p/rugged-ridge/elite-headlight-guards-jeep-wrangler-jl

Install instructions:

Attachments

Tritonman

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JLU
Occupation
ITS Duty Manager
Thanks @Tritonman .... Hey did you have to adjust your headlights after. I see the guards use the light mount bolts.

For those that want to know more, read more go here. https://www.quadratec.com/p/rugged-ridge/elite-headlight-guards-jeep-wrangler-jl

Install instructions:
There was no need to adjust the headlight because you aren't messing with the adjuster screw on them just the screws that hold them in place. There MAY be a very slight change if you didn't screw them in the same as before but I personally noticed no difference whatsoever. Install is a breeze and probably less than 30 minutes easily.

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy

Zazoh

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon Sting-Gray
Occupation
Software Engineer
Jeep named!

Thank you @pixeldecals for the font match to the original Rubicon sticker that was there.

My Mini was the first car I ever named, Lola, she walk like a woman but talk like a man. (Kinks Song Reference for you young kids) Jeep named Machete, because like the blade, the Jeep can clear a path. Anyway, Jeep needed a Machete version, the Moab and Rubicon versions are too overdone.

%gsoO8aLTp6oCuDTa+Eh7Q.jpg

RavenJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Mojito 2016 Granite Backcountry 2007 Camp Jeep
What size trailer you pulling?
We actually own a small trailer rental business that caters to Jeeps. We currently own these 4 campers:
Prolite 16 ft Evasion- sleeps 5, full kitchen, wet bath weighs 1800lbs
Amerilite

Amerilite Gulfstream 19BH - sleeps 5 full kitchen, full bath weighs 2800lbs x2https://youtu.be/kZ0qlfrQnQwx2

Just added a RPod 178 sleeps 4 weighs 2800lbs

Probably take one of the Amerlites. I'd like to take the Prolite but it's able to be rented to more people because it weighs less.

uudog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon
There was no need to adjust the headlight because you aren't messing with the adjuster screw on them just the screws that hold them in place. There MAY be a very slight change if you didn't screw them in the same as before but I personally noticed no difference whatsoever. Install is a breeze and probably less than 30 minutes easily.
@Tritonman, did you have any issues using the bolts that Rugged provided? I had issues with the two upper corners of these guards. The bolts they provided did not screw into the frame very well. I ended up using the original factory bolts for those two.