Show off your Delivered JL Here!

Jolonghorn

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
They came down to the invoice price and then negotiated pretty favorably with my trade. I don’t think I could have done much better. I think the Rubi I bought was the only one on a lot in Houston this weekend and it was drawing a crowd.
Which Houston dealership? I ordered mine from Texan in Humble but I don't think they have received any stock Jeeps yet.
Sponsored

Gooseisdead

First Name
Preston
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Grand Cherokee
Which Houston dealership? I ordered mine from Texan in Humble but I don't think they have received any stock Jeeps yet.
Helfman CDJ on I-10. They had a few JLs in but the one I bought was the only Rubi. A salesman from River Oaks called me during my drive home saying they expected a few Rubicons in this week. I know they had a few last week but sold them quickly.

Jeep4Life

First Name
Cyndi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon

Sponsored

Cwu21

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURD
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Can I address "the elephant in the room," Smarrtazz is hot as f--k! Okay, got it out of my system and if you start hating your full of s--t.
:facepalm: Man this isn’t tinder lol

Goes

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon firecracker red (soon)
I bought a Sport S off the lot on Saturday. I was going to order, but I didn't want to wait, and this one had everything I needed. My first Jeep!
IMG_20180121_105015.jpg
Very nice.
Congrats.

S207307

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler (JL) Unlimited Sport S
Did you get the Mopar Mats? I'm wondering if anyones mats have the a Jeep logo in red?
I don't have my JLU yet, but I already have my MOPAR mats...I ordered them off ebay from a dealer in Florida. They came, and they ARE the red Jeep letters.

barleyandbells

First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited Sport S (JL) and 2015 Wrangler Sport S (JK)
I bought a Sport S off the lot on Saturday. I was going to order, but I didn't want to wait, and this one had everything I needed. My first Jeep!
IMG_20180121_105015.jpg
I know the feeling! Bought mine from the dealer on Saturday, it was in transit, so now I'm just waiting for the call that it is ready for me to pick up. Welcome to the Jeep family :)

Sponsored

sjappers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, tacoma
Just wanted to add a couple photos. I got the 315/70r17 Cooper ST MAXX put on today. Everything fit great. No rubbing so far - haven't disconnected. Should work fine until the mopar lift gets delivered in a few weeks. So far after 1 week I'm completely thrilled with this Jeep.

IMG_0240.jpg

IMG_0244.jpg

IMG_0245.jpg
with those tires did jeep recalibrate the speedo? and the tpms? did they have the ability to change the shift point slightly up the rpms to keep it similar to stock acceleration?

JorgeTheOne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3 hatchback 2016
So its for certain that Sport S model will not have LED lighting package as an option at all ? that's my main request. And i don't wanna buy a Sahara just for LED lights. ugh Come on Jeep.

JLUSoCal

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
IT
Vehicle Showcase
Huge thanks Rosco P - owe you.

I assume it's fairly loaded - I think I checked all the boxes but painted items and ashtray! (just looked up your order - all the same but you have painted fenders (looks nice and I was on the fence), optional rims and NO proximity (based on order date I assume). Can't wait, I ordered a month after you so congrats and you should have yours before mine!

My wallet's is feeling Just Empty Every Pocket right up front!

Again, completely appreciated.

Rosco P

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeepless at the moment.
Huge thanks Rosco P - owe you.

I assume it's fairly loaded - I think I checked all the boxes but painted items and ashtray! (just looked up your order - all the same but you have painted fenders (looks nice and I was on the fence), optional rims and NO proximity (based on order date I assume). Can't wait, I ordered a month after you so congrats and you should have yours before mine!

My wallet's is feeling Just Empty Every Pocket right up front!

Again, completely appreciated.
You’re welcome! You’re correct. I thought proximity was just included but I was unable to add when I found out otherwise. But I love it. The soft top comes in a cardboard coffin and is pretty heavy...no pics but damn...coffin.
Sponsored