Sponsored

GRANITE CRYSTAL METALLIC Wrangler JL Club

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
I thought the same exact thing as I was ordering the decals...badges would be cool.
Yeah there is like 1 million things you could put on the GCM badge too. Granite..It’s a type of rock.. Jeeps climb rocks.. Jesus!

slamr

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU MOAB, Harley SE Street Glide
How do you like the Moab? I picked mine up just before Christmas. Beautiful Jeep!
Loving it lol. Just need more time to get out and enjoy it. It was one of my better purchase decisions.

Sponsored

maxjlu

First Name
fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep jl
Thank you, sir. I have the 8” Roam long arm.
I’m running the super swamper snipers 42x14.50x24MT. I didn’t have to do any trimming to clear the tires. We went with 5:13 gears since I still drive it on the highway a lot. I can’t tell any loss in power on the road haven’t got to take it off road yet. I don’t do any crawling all of our trail riding in Louisiana is mud. It will get used in the mud a good bit and then on the beach. Driving it drives pretty good I can get up 80mph set the Cruze no shifting gears back and fourth has plenty of pep. Driving on a road with ruts in it is a different story it tries to walk on you as with any wide tires . The tires so far have nothing but good things to say about them as far as there road handling goes. They balanced perfect no vibration at any speed they ride great. Hopefully soon I can give some more details about how everything works when I get some time from work to actually put it to use.
Wow!! Any pics?

Sponsored