Jeeporama

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon (JLU), 2005 Jeep Liberty
Vehicle Showcase
Naming your Jeep for some is about as hard as naming one of your children.

For those of you who have already pinned it down, let us hear them | see them!

Take my poll and help me decide!

**NEW SHOES COMING TODAY OR TOMORROW!**
E3F28AB1-97C0-4B0B-A882-A06506AD906C.jpeg
See my plate in the video below, worked for me :like:

Sponsored

SilverSahara

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
Nice Jeep. I think you sold me on the wind deflectors. How do you like them?
Honestly they’re crap. We’ve had to replace the passenger side once and the replacement is warping and failing like the first one. I never trust it when I roll up the window but fortunately I’m in western Washington so the weather is never good enough to have them down in the first place.

OP
OP
TrailTorque

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
Honestly they’re crap. We’ve had to replace the passenger side once and the replacement is warping and failing like the first one. I never trust it when I roll up the window but fortunately I’m in western Washington so the weather is never good enough to have them down in the first place.
Probably the first honest review I’ve seen on this forum yet!

PaleoDan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.whatsinajeep.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Director of Managed & Field Services
Vehicle Showcase
Great White the Jeep...

I like sharks and I like Jeeps and I really could not think of anything I liked better to call it. I am trying to find a Great White tooth decal for it but have not seen one I like yet. I do like the Land Shark beer logo but that would be steeling...

IMG_6197.jpg

Sponsored

JeepSerenity

First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport S
Great White the Jeep...

I like sharks and I like Jeeps and I really could not think of anything I liked better to call it. I am trying to find a Great White tooth decal for it but have not seen one I like yet. I do like the Land Shark beer logo but that would be steeling...

IMG_6197.jpg
Talk to the folks over at Pixel Decals, they do a lot of custom work at very reasonable prices. That's who does about 70% of the cool decals on this forum. When the weather clears up I'm getting a bunch from them.

geospyder

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Mo" 2019 Mojito 2 Door Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
"Mo"

20181231_103016[1].jpg

Walter-new jeeper

First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ocean Blue Wrangler JLUR, Expedition, Escape
Mr. Morton - I voted Devil Dog. As a son of a Devil Dog (1st 10 years of my life was in the Marines), and the father of a Devil Doc (my son is a Navy Corpsman and did two years in Pendleton) I felt Devil Dog was good. Too bad it's not Firecracker Red - would really be appropriate color for the name. :) Of course, if you really want to confuse people - use the German form. ;)

Too all of you that have served and are still in the military, I tip my hat to you.

I get my Ocean Blue Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited on February 1st.

Walter-new jeeper

First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ocean Blue Wrangler JLUR, Expedition, Escape
We've had plenty of nice days in the summer to roll the windows down. :) Have even had a couple decent enough days in the last couple of weeks where I rolled my window down. I'm just north of Tacoma.

Sponsored

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Honda Accord, 2014 Yamaha XVS 1300
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase
Mr. Morton - I voted Devil Dog. As a son of a Devil Dog (1st 10 years of my life was in the Marines), and the father of a Devil Doc (my son is a Navy Corpsman and did two years in Pendleton) I felt Devil Dog was good. Too bad it's not Firecracker Red - would really be appropriate color for the name. :) Of course, if you really want to confuse people - use the German form. ;)

Too all of you that have served and are still in the military, I tip my hat to you.

I get my Ocean Blue Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited on February 1st.
I always liked to mix and match the names, just to confuse the young ones. Tueffel Neck and Leather Hunden always got a Lance Corporal confused, lol.

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Honda Accord, 2014 Yamaha XVS 1300
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase
Great White the Jeep...

IMG_6197.jpg
IF I were to order my own Jeep, I think I would do that color combo!