Boomerang Rigid Tire Cover

BrnxBomr2

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Willys Recon
I just checked and my locking nut is on the top left, like the picture you posted, but my visibility is pretty limited (see the picture).
Could it be that I got a defective one?

Mauro

IMG_0555.jpg
How does the master series install? I have the rigid cover now but like the master series. Is it heavy? And worries with added weight to tailgate?
Sponsored

Sippican

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Vehicle Showcase
Something isn't right. It looks like the face plate is not installed correctly. It appears to be not pushed on all the way.

Sending you a PM with my cell. Please call me so we can figure it out.
No that's great service......

emilboya

First Name
Emil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3 (Sold) & Jeep JL
Occupation
Process Engineer
Something isn't right. It looks like the face plate is not installed correctly. It appears to be not pushed on all the way.

Sending you a PM with my cell. Please call me so we can figure it out.

Hello,
Could you PM me as well, I am having similar issues with my JL

kinneyb

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR, Bright White, 3.6L
My understanding is you need to remove the stock camera bezel before installing your new tire cover.

Sponsored

Arasto1

First Name
Abhinav
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler unlimited JL sports S
Did the issue got resolved?

Can you please tell me what I am doing wrong then?
I received and installed the new one you guys sent me but my visibility is still pretty reduced (see picture)

Mauro

A359913C-9C91-4F7B-8E6F-F9E33836DAAB.jpeg

Boomerang

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1976 Jeep CJ-5
Did the issue got resolved?
I believe we did. The Sport and Sahara covers have virtually no border and the Rubicon has a slight border that does not affect the critical view of your camera. We have sold hundreds of these covers since launching them last year and people love them.

Arasto1

First Name
Abhinav
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler unlimited JL sports S
Thanks. I would like to get the feedback from the users.

QUOTE="Boomerang, post: 922179, member: 14643"]I believe we did. The Sport and Sahara covers have virtually no border and the Rubicon has a slight border that does not affect the critical view of your camera. We have sold hundreds of these covers since launching them last year and people love them.[/QUOTE]

JurassicJeep12

First Name
Manny
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jpmotorpool.com
Vehicle(s)
1992 Jeep Wrangler (Leslie), 2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon (Land Raider)
Occupation
Warehouse Manager
Vehicle Showcase
CD0986B7-8AC8-43E2-916C-FE4AB3021E59.jpeg
I have a Rubicon. The cover does hide a small amount of the edge but still very much usable and have no complaints. I have heard from a different user that it seems incompatible with the safety package as the camera thinks something is in the way and will constantly trigger an alert when reversing. Don’t know if the person had a Rubicon or not.

roshni710

First Name
Roshni
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Sport
Just added this to my Granite JLUR. Loving it!

Btw, it does reduce the field of view substantially (periphery) but not enough to make it not worth it.

Jeep Wrangler JL Boomerang Rigid Tire Cover CD0986B7-8AC8-43E2-916C-FE4AB3021E59

Jeep Wrangler JL Boomerang Rigid Tire Cover CD0986B7-8AC8-43E2-916C-FE4AB3021E59

Heyyy, I was going to buy this as well, I have the exact same color Jeep as you, from looking at your pics, do you think the hard shell color matches the color of your jeep. is it the same color or a bit lighter? and what color is the hard shell on the website?

Sponsored

AC77

First Name
AC Abegian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep Wrangler diesel Sahara Altitude , 94 MKIV
Occupation
Autobody , singer-songwriter
Hi Boomernag. Boomco
I purchased the master series last year for my 22 Sahara because of members on this forum talking about it. And a year later. I’ve converted my rear plastic bumper to Mopar factory bumper and now. The steel tire cover lock that always pointed down in the middle aligned with the camera , it comes in contact with the new bumper and I can not close the gate unless I clock / rotate the lock to the side. To be able to close the rear gate. Which now look uneven ! What’s the solution ?

Boomerang

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1976 Jeep CJ-5
Please send us pictures to [email protected] so I can see exactly how it appears.
My initial feeling before seeing pics is that your only option will likely be to orient the lock at 5 or 7 o’clock. Even though you think it won’t look evenly centered, I think because it’s at the bottom, it will probably not actually look bad at all.
Sponsored