Sponsored

Price Right So Florida

Hclassic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLRU
Hi all... about a month ago I posted about a great deal I got on a JL Rubicon 4 door at Cape Coral Jeep (Brand new Dealer).
They blew away any local competitor. The owner (Jay Ganzi) told me at the time that because he is new it's all about volume and moving units. I drove up today to get service and ran into Jay. He mentioned that he has sold a bunch of cars to Forum members. That's pretty cool. They have a ton of Wranglers on the lot. If you're in the market give him a call and see if he can't beat whatever price you're getting. I'm hoping I get a free dinner out of this...LOL Just kidding. Seriously... I would really like to help these guys out since they gave me such a great deal. He promised to be very aggressive with price to forum members. The dealerships number is 239-500-0000. Ask for Jay the owner.... Always a better deal when you deal directly with the owner.
Sponsored

BigLew

First Name
Lew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevrolet Bolt Premier, 2021 JLU Sahara
Occupation
Retired-Banking-Insurance-Coal Miner-Maintenance...a bit of everything! :)
Hi all... about a month ago I posted about a great deal I got on a JL Rubicon 4 door at Cape Coral Jeep (Brand new Dealer).
They blew away any local competitor. The owner (Jay Ganzi) told me at the time that because he is new it's all about volume and moving units. I drove up today to get service and ran into Jay. He mentioned that he has sold a bunch of cars to Forum members. That's pretty cool. They have a ton of Wranglers on the lot. If you're in the market give him a call and see if he can't beat whatever price you're getting. I'm hoping I get a free dinner out of this...LOL Just kidding. Seriously... I would really like to help these guys out since they gave me such a great deal. He promised to be very aggressive with price to forum members. The dealerships number is 239-500-0000. Ask for Jay the owner.... Always a better deal when you deal directly with the owner.

Interesting....I tried him (Jay) twice and both times he said "let me get back to you"...btw..no trade involved, I simple will not
give them another chance at this point. They must not need the sales.

Notorious

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 TJ Sahara
....I tried him (Jay) twice and both times he said "let me get back to you"......I simple will not give them another chance at this point. They must not need the sales.
is he as his last name implies.... Ganzi... gone see?
Sponsored