Map of dealers with competitive pricing

nanorris88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JLU Sport S
Any Tennessee success stories? I’m looking to start making the rounds tomorrow on a JLU.
Sponsored

nypharm

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner TRD PRO
Suresky Jeep in Goshen NY . . . 5% off invoice and $75 NYS Doc fee. Contact Mike Knight ([email protected]), you won't be sorry. Just picked up my 19 Ocean Blue Sahara JLU, ordered 12/20, delivery 1/15!

IMG_7570.jpg
Did you have Tread lightly with that 5% off or they do not discount the car further than 5% off invoice? thanks.

cbrenthus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Mojito JLUR
Very nice map! I saw New Smyrna on there, had a buddy just get a great deal on a sahara with power top from there. And he was very happy with the experience. However, I see Lakeland is listed at 7% so I might try them when I'm ready since they are much closer.

tatarin

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 MOAB Mojito Sky One-Touch, 2015 Lexus RX350F-sport, 2005 Camry SE
Vehicle Showcase
Placed my order with Tyson Motor in Shorewood IL yesterday, Jason is awesome to work with, no games, just 6.5% under invoice with tread lightly and $179.81 doc fee

Sponsored

tatarin

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 MOAB Mojito Sky One-Touch, 2015 Lexus RX350F-sport, 2005 Camry SE
Vehicle Showcase
Placed my order with Tyson Motor in Shorewood IL yesterday, Jason is awesome to work with, no games, just 6.5% under invoice with tread lightly and $179.81 doc fee
2019 MOAB
Mojito
Black Leather
Sky One-Touch Power Top
Cold Weather Package
Advanced Safety Group

OP
OP
jeep949shopper

jeep949shopper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon, Rav4
Updates: Added MN dealership. Leaving in CA Moss dealers intact. Will wait for more feedback.

MSUConrad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911, JL Rubicon
I’d like to add Ron Tonkin Jeep in Milwaukee, OR (near Portland). Ordered a new Rubicon that stickered for $56,940 and paid $51,000. Super easy process, didn’t even get to negotiate or threaten to leave! Call Jamie Schaab at 818-836-8336.

Twistedfab

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Wow, SC doesn’t really have anything. I have some feelers out.

So far
Galeana Jeep in Columbia SC is offering me 4.67 below invoice. Doc fee 225 + 55 for tag
Big O Dodge in Greenville SC is at 3.03 below invoice. Don’t know doc fee

Have 3 more coming in soon from other dealerships in SC.

Also hit up a couple in NC.

Sponsored

misanthrope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Schwinn Homegrown
Occupation
Badass
Out of curiosity did you ever hear back on this?
Totally forgot about this. No, never heard back, but seeing as how Fitzpatrick in CT and Suresky in Goshen, NY are doing 5% under or near with no BS and great customer service, I didn't really give Major a second thought.

nypharm

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Totally forgot about this. No, never heard back, but seeing as how Fitzpatrick in CT and Suresky in Goshen, NY are doing 5% under or near with no BS and great customer service, I didn't really give Major a second thought.
I honestly wish Mike offered 6-7% and better leasing options.

Strommen95

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GMC Canyon
I honestly wish Mike offered 6-7% and better leasing options.
Considering the shorter drive and cheaper fees, I'm fine with 5%. I think it's reasonable. I just wish they were better at responding. Been 3 days now for me.

nypharm

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Considering the shorter drive and cheaper fees, I'm fine with 5%. I think it's reasonable. I just wish they were better at responding. Been 3 days now for me.
Yea that’s kinda one turn off for me. Drive is maybe 1 hour shorter than pa for me; or few less than Maryland but deals are better in pa and Maryland. Plus those dealers respond, quicker. My time is important and don’t like to chase anyone to get info out of them. That’s my 2 cents.

Strommen95

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GMC Canyon
Yea that’s kinda one turn off for me. Drive is maybe 1 hour shorter than pa for me; or few less than Maryland but deals are better in pa and Maryland. Plus those dealers respond, quicker. My time is important and don’t like to chase anyone to get info out of them. That’s my 2 cents.
I am putting in an order with Fitzpatrick today from Connecticut. It's 4.25% under invoice, not 5 and fees are a bit worse. But I appreciate his quick response and sending me a build sheet right away. Mike K said he'd send one on Tuesday and hasn't gotten to me since. I understand we all get busy, but in the age of emails writing up a quick sentence or two isn't a tough thing.
Sponsored