Sponsored

STING GRAY Wrangler JL Club

jdhunt0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited
Just got the 285/75/17 K02s installed with procomp proxy wheels. Rides and looks great!

jeep1.jpg

jeep2.jpg
Any lift? I am trying to decide what to do with mine when it gets here. I hate to lift it right off the bat. But it needs something.

Sponsored

Smarrtazz

First Name
Trina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lagertha 2018 JLUR Sting Gray ;)
Any lift? I am trying to decide what to do with mine when it gets here. I hate to lift it right off the bat. But it needs something.
I’m debating that at the moment. I’ve had mine for six months and wanted to wait until I had a feel for her before deciding what to do. Currently looking at wheels, tires, and a lift.

Reactions: JC7

jdhunt0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited
I’m debating that at the moment. I’ve had mine for six months and wanted to wait until I had a feel for her before deciding what to do. Currently looking at wheels, tires, and a lift.
I ordered a Sport S and I do not want to go larger than a 35" tire, but there seems like so many different ways to get there. This will be my DD and 90% will be highway miles. I am leaning right now to just get a ~33" tire to either go on stock wheels or some rubicon take offs. Then I can upgrade later after I get a better idea of what I want.

The only other Jeep I have ever had was a salvage title YJ I bought years ago. I put a small lift and skinny swampers on it and within a week got an offer on it I could not pass up. Looking forward to owning a Jeep again after years of trucks.

Dp8

First Name
Dalton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sahara
No lift, might get a 2” but as of right now I don’t think it needs it.

Smarrtazz

First Name
Trina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lagertha 2018 JLUR Sting Gray ;)
I ordered a Sport S and I do not want to go larger than a 35" tire, but there seems like so many different ways to get there. This will be my DD and 90% will be highway miles. I am leaning right now to just get a ~33" tire to either go on stock wheels or some rubicon take offs. Then I can upgrade later after I get a better idea of what I want.

The only other Jeep I have ever had was a salvage title YJ I bought years ago. I put a small lift and skinny swampers on it and within a week got an offer on it I could not pass up. Looking forward to owning a Jeep again after years of trucks.
I understand. Mine is my DD...I total about 1,700 miles a month. That is why I’m hesitant to do the lift; I’m not sure how much it will change the drive. 35s will be the max I go, as well:)

Reactions: JC7

JC7

First Name
Jdog
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon
I understand. Mine is my DD...I total about 1,700 miles a month. That is why I’m hesitant to do the lift; I’m not sure how much it will change the drive. 35s will be the max I go, as well:)
Doooo it. Lol

Sponsored

STLMAZ

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon JL
Finally in the SG club. Almost bought a Granite Rubicon after ordering this Sahara back in September. Really wanted the SG color, so I stuck with my original order. Very happy. The color is amazing. 2019 with dual top group and most available options except leather as I plan on going aftermarket. Bought a bunch of stuff on Black Friday so I’ll have a busy weekend of mods. Love it so far!

E9582292-6A30-474F-8FFE-FA256DD2841E.jpeg
21AFA9B6-12F5-4E56-97EE-E992087B1264.jpeg
FFD1E25B-7D6A-498B-84B5-EDC4A3B9ED2A.jpeg
I didn't go with leather either, what types of aftermarket options were you looking at?

IronScott

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sahara, 1992 Jeep YJ, 2002 Chevy Silverado
I didn't go with leather either, what types of aftermarket options were you looking at?
Probably Katzkin. There is another brand that I can’t recall the name of that a local shop carries as well that I might look at. I think it’s pretty pricey, though.

STLMAZ

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon JL
Probably Katzkin. There is another brand that I can’t recall the name of that a local shop carries as well that I might look at. I think it’s pretty pricey, though.
Thanks

Boatbuilder88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Wrangler JL Sport S
Occupation
F-16 Engineer (retired)
I have a Sport S and a daily 2-hour round trip commute. I'm leaning toward 33s also.
Sponsored