sarum87

First Name
peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 CJ 7
Vehicle Showcase
Hi fellow Jeepers. Anyone know of a good shop to assist with my build in the bay area? ie. install lift, suspension, dual battery, power management system, lights, etc...I did the winch myself but can get a bit ahead of my skies on electrical stuff and don't have the time or space to install the lift.

Thanks!
Sponsored

kurt rustle

First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS 2.0T
Vehicle Showcase
If you're comfortable driving a bit out of town, SWAT customs (Fremont) seems to be the best rated place around the bay area. I've had them install a couple of JKS quick disconnects and LoD rock sliders and will be going back for my lift soon. Nothing but good things to say so far.

I'm not sure they do electrical, though. I wanted to hotwire my dashcam and they told me they don't do that sort of work.

Sidenote: if anyone knows a place that'd do the dashcam hotwiring or wouldn't mind to spending an afternoon teaching a newbie, I'll bring the beer :p

mchewd

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jl Wrangler Sport Unlimited
If you're comfortable driving a bit out of town, SWAT customs (Fremont) seems to be the best rated place around the bay area. I've had them install a couple of JKS quick disconnects and LoD rock sliders and will be going back for my lift soon. Nothing but good things to say so far.

I'm not sure they do electrical, though. I wanted to hotwire my dashcam and they told me they don't do that sort of work.

Sidenote: if anyone knows a place that'd do the dashcam hotwiring or wouldn't mind to spending an afternoon teaching a newbie, I'll bring the beer :p
Thanks for the information Kurt!