Sponsored

First wrangler EVER! 2019 Sahara order

BrntWS6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUS, 2002 WS6
Just got back from doing a factory order on my first wrangler ever. Besides the obvious fun and unique vehicle what really sold me on it was the resale. Got 6% under invoice mentioning TL, although he did not write that up in the buyers order so I may not even purchase it.

Sahara Options are:
Granite crystal metallic, 3.6L auto trans, black leather, LED group, cold weather group, remote proximity entry, body color hard top, dual tops, premium audio group, selec-trac, & anti-spin.

Factory invoice $49,100
6% discount $46,154
Out the door $48,795

Put 1k down for the order and will put another 8k down upon delivery. He tried to sell me on $200 locking lug nuts, lol. I declined and he told me I would have to sign a waiver incase my rims were stolen off THEIR lot on a vehicle I don't even own yet. I implied they should have better security and I am not signing anything. He left it at that, fortunately the rest went smooth, damn car salesmen. Very excited, fist new vehicle in 13 years so I am long over due. I tent to hold onto cars for a very long time and take very good care of them.
Sponsored

shutamouth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUS
Vehicle Showcase
Just got back from doing a factory order on my first wrangler ever.
1) Congrats! Sounds like a really nice build.
2) I'd really consider Tread Lightly. If they want it, it'll save you $500. If not, you contributed to a good cause and can write it off on your taxes.
3) I squeezed a few extra bucks on the deal by putting the down payment on a credit card instead of cash. My dealership took Amex. 8k can get you some solid cash back.
4) Hope it's a quick wait and enjoy.

OP
OP
BrntWS6

BrntWS6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUS, 2002 WS6
I am doing 3k on my card and 5k cash, so i will put some on there and get my 1.5% back. I will look more into TL, dont know much about it really other than people said to mention it to dealers.

klhjeep2018

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL
Occupation
Sales manager
Just got back from doing a factory order on my first wrangler ever. Besides the obvious fun and unique vehicle what really sold me on it was the resale. Got 6% under invoice mentioning TL, although he did not write that up in the buyers order so I may not even purchase it.

Sahara Options are:
Granite crystal metallic, 3.6L auto trans, black leather, LED group, cold weather group, remote proximity entry, body color hard top, dual tops, premium audio group, selec-trac, & anti-spin.

Factory invoice $49,100
6% discount $46,154
Out the door $48,795

Put 1k down for the order and will put another 8k down upon delivery. He tried to sell me on $200 locking lug nuts, lol. I declined and he told me I would have to sign a waiver incase my rims were stolen off THEIR lot on a vehicle I don't even own yet. I implied they should have better security and I am not signing anything. He left it at that, fortunately the rest went smooth, damn car salesmen. Very excited, fist new vehicle in 13 years so I am long over due. I tent to hold onto cars for a very long time and take very good care of them.
Congrats!!! Welcome to the club! Let the Mods begin!

OP
OP
BrntWS6

BrntWS6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUS, 2002 WS6
For sure going to tint the windows, floor mats and possibly a black hood decail. Probably different rims at some point. But not doing a thing besides a catch can to the motor. I got way to caught up modding my trans am over the years, I just want to enjoy this one how it is.

Sponsored

OP
OP
BrntWS6

BrntWS6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUS, 2002 WS6
Was worried dealer had not input my order so I called them 3 times to get my VON and VIN today. My sales guy is just lazy I guess. Already got floor mats, grab handles and screen protector In the garage waiting. Going to get door hinge hangers for my garage and black hood decal for sure.

OP
OP
BrntWS6

BrntWS6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUS, 2002 WS6
My build sheet was found today, progress!

Got a pair of door hinge hangers on ebay $80 for all 4 doors. Would cost me about $40 to make myself so was not a bad deal, and these look much better.

OP
OP
BrntWS6

BrntWS6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUS, 2002 WS6
Got ahold of jeep chat and in KZ status but no shipping date set. Crazy they can build them so fast.

OP
OP
BrntWS6

BrntWS6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUS, 2002 WS6
Jeep is waiting at the dealer for me after only 18 days from ordering. Just waiting for the dumb ass TL 30 waiting period to expire now. I am going to hunt it down sunday on their lot and take some pictures.

Sponsored

jeep In Thought

First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Visited the dealer in n 12/29. They placed the order on 12/31. It ended up getting delivered on 1/10. Waited a week and then I picked it up yesterday 1/18. Seems like things were being fast built during this time.

OP
OP
BrntWS6

BrntWS6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUS, 2002 WS6
Visited the dealer in n 12/29. They placed the order on 12/31. It ended up getting delivered on 1/10. Waited a week and then I picked it up yesterday 1/18. Seems like things were being fast built during this time.
Was is a high volume dealer? Where i ordered from is, guessing they just tweak cars that are already in their queue or something.

jeep In Thought

First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
@ BrntWS6. I don't believe so. They're in a smaller town. They do a decent business, but not like places like Criswell or Koons in Maryland

OP
OP
BrntWS6

BrntWS6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUS, 2002 WS6
Should be picking it up tomorrow, just gotta wait for fedex to deliver my credit union check.

Just an FYI to anyone who signs up for TL, you can generate a control number through the affiliate website before the 30 days are up. How long before i am not sure, but i wish i would have tried much earlier instead of just a few days.

Also, while i was waiting i got a capitol one 'savor' card to use as part of the down payment. If you spend 3,000 in the first 3 months they give you $500. My dealer only allows 2k on card but shit, free $500 toward my jeep!

cjaama

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Jeep is waiting at the dealer for me after only 18 days from ordering. Just waiting for the dumb ass TL 30 waiting period to expire now. I am going to hunt it down sunday on their lot and take some pictures.
I'll save you the trouble ;)
peej002.jpg
Sponsored