Custom Jeep Patches for Molle Bags + Under Seat Storage

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
Thanks for letting us copy those patches does somebody on your work at the place that makes the patches I'm not sure I'm on my phone I can't really tell I called and talked to a man last week he made my one by five patches up I had four of them made up and I copied yours cuz you said we couldn't I appreciate it I did the red and black I should have them by next week he said he mailed them already.can't wait to get them. They are very nice patches and for the price you can't beat it
Sponsored

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
Got my Springtail Solutions table installed today and added a few Molle bags. Thanks Doc @springtailsolutions for a great product!
515400A8-1A7B-483F-83FF-6C10037F245B.jpeg
do you have the link who makes that table where I can get one or see it and how much was it

Bkenyon53

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Camaro SS; 2016 JKU; 1971 VW Beetle
Any chance you could do the "STRAPS" one in Mojito?

OP
OP
paulr

paulr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray JLUR
Did you add the velcro to the jeepswag bags? From the look of their website, it doesn't look like they come with them already.
yeah I just added the velcro strips myself

For your First Aid Kit bag...did you buy a kit and put it in the bag or did you create a kit for yourself?
I've been meaning to get one and I love the look of what you did so I'd like to make sure any "kit" that I purchase will actually fit in that bag.
Thanks.
I had a kit from a long time ago and added some more things myself, not sure which kit it is off hand, it was a tactical IFAK kit

Thanks for letting us copy those patches does somebody on your work at the place that makes the patches I'm not sure I'm on my phone I can't really tell I called and talked to a man last week he made my one by five patches up I had four of them made up and I copied yours cuz you said we couldn't I appreciate it I did the red and black I should have them by next week he said he mailed them already.can't wait to get them. They are very nice patches and for the price you can't beat it
thanks! and nope I have zero affiliation with OML patches, just a website I found/used/liked for projects like this

Any chance you could do the "STRAPS" one in Mojito?
adding it now, give it a couple mins to upload

Sponsored

alrola

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JLUR
Has anyone tried of have a trick to install these on a regular tailgate without the table?

OP
OP
paulr

paulr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray JLUR
Has anyone tried of have a trick to install these on a regular tailgate without the table?
Yes I’ve seen a few people have. It’s much easier if you pop off the plastic panel to run the Molle straps through first.

alrola

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JLUR
Yes I’ve seen a few people have. It’s much easier if you pop off the plastic panel to run the Molle straps through first.

Thanks. I figured with would be other than impossible to remove after installing.

alrola

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JLUR
Got my patches in today. They look great. Will try to install like Jammer. Looks nice.
I assume they don't come off easy and you need to take ligate cover off to put on and off.

Sponsored

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
Got my patches in today. They look great. Will try to install like Jammer. Looks nice.
I assume they don't come off easy and you need to take ligate cover off to put on and off.
the. Just look great and feel great except they're not very sticky I will say that. When you stack them on the bag they don't feel very sticky just watch it I'm going to be watching my to make sure they don't fall off.I thought they would have been a little more sticky than they are but other than that they look great. Let us know how sticky yours are if they're all like that or maybe it was justl mine

alrola

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JLUR
the. Just look great and feel great except they're not very sticky I will say that. When you stack them on the bag they don't feel very sticky just watch it I'm going to be watching my to make sure they don't fall off.I thought they would have been a little more sticky than they are but other than that they look great. Let us know how sticky yours are if they're all like that or maybe it was justl mine

Worst case scenario can always sew in the middle or corners that way will not loose them.

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
Worst case scenario can always sew in the middle or corners that way will not loose them.
I thought about that but what a hassle you were supposed to buy something like that no one is supposed to justI th this time you send me those patches are pretty thick it take a pretty thick needle to go through there and they're not cheap believe me they're like 6.50 a peice. For that much for a little patch they should come with so much sticky stuff that you can't even come off you have to pull it off hard LOL we'll see how it comes washing re I'll put some super glue on it that be the easiest

OP
OP
paulr

paulr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray JLUR
I thought about that but what a hassle you were supposed to buy something like that no one is supposed to justI th this time you send me those patches are pretty thick it take a pretty thick needle to go through there and they're not cheap believe me they're like 6.50 a peice. For that much for a little patch they should come with so much sticky stuff that you can't even come off you have to pull it off hard LOL we'll see how it comes washing re I'll put some super glue on it that be the easiest
what adhesive are you guys talking about that is not sticky?
Sponsored