• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Rubicon 2019 Rubicon Wheels/Tires/TPMS sensors (Houston, TX)

TTEChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tankcustoms.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTD & 2021 4XE
Vehicle Showcase
Factory Rubicon wheels/tires/tpms sensors pulled from our 2dr JL with around 500 miles on the set. The spare has never touched the ground(It's still mounted on the Jeep, but will be pulled off as soon as we have a buyer or our new rear bumper arrives.)
The tires were never taken off the wheels, so the OEM TPMS sensors are still installed and the wheels/tires will not require balancing.

Located in Houston, TX
Prefer not to ship unless the buyer arranges it.

$1300

RubiWheels.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP
TTEChris

TTEChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tankcustoms.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTD & 2021 4XE
Vehicle Showcase
Oh man, tempting. What's the best price you can offer? I found another set of 5 K02's for $800 including a different set of rims.
Are you able to match that?
That sounds like a great deal, I'd jump on that. I'm not ready to go that low as I've already had higher offers.
Thanks

Sponsored

atx_overland

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sahara - Sting Gray
That sounds like a great deal, I'd jump on that. I'm not ready to go that low as I've already had higher offers.
Thanks
It does, but I much prefer your rims!
Would you be willing to do $1K?

OP
OP
TTEChris

TTEChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tankcustoms.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTD & 2021 4XE
Vehicle Showcase
It does, but I much prefer your rims!
Would you be willing to do $1K?
Let me talk to my business partner(owner of the wheels) and get back to you a little later today.

Thanks

Chris

JeepTab

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL sport
Are these still available? I am definitely interested but would need to figure out shipping

Danrem

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler sport 2dr
Factory Rubicon wheels/tires/tpms sensors pulled from our 2dr JL with around 500 miles on the set. The spare has never touched the ground(It's still mounted on the Jeep, but will be pulled off as soon as we have a buyer or our new rear bumper arrives.)
The tires were never taken off the wheels, so the OEM TPMS sensors are still installed and the wheels/tires will not require balancing.

Located in Houston, TX
Prefer not to ship unless the buyer arranges it.

$1300

RubiWheels.jpg

Still available ?
Sponsored