Sponsored

What Jeep gear did you get for Christmas?

Dreamer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLU MOAB, '13 Nissan 370Z Roadster
I literally ran it only to the aux switch. Ran it along the inside of the frame. I didn’t want it as part of my reverse setup as there are many times I backup in well lit areas and i didn’t want to blind folks ;). This way I can leave it on if I’m doing work behind the Jeep as well.
Love the light! I am a newbie in terms of working on cars. Please bear with my questions. Did you hook up to the aux wire in the front passenger foot well? Where did the wire exited to the outside of the JL? How was the light mounted? Would you please share the link to the light itself? many thanks.

Scollier

First Name
Spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.getfused.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
Marketing and Technology
Love the light! I am a newbie in terms of working on cars. Please bear with my questions. Did you hook up to the aux wire in the front passenger foot well? Where did the wire exited to the outside of the JL? How was the light mounted? Would you please share the link to the light itself? many thanks.
https://www.rigidindustries.com/midnight-edition-e-series-pro-m-e-e-series.html
4 inch midnight edition so you can’t really see it. One side I could mount using a wall anchor that I fed up through a hole in the frame. The other side I had to cut a piece of bent steel from Lowe’s then wall anchored it. Covered exposed steel with plasti dip. Ran the hot wire to the frame and fed it to the front of the Jeep and connected it with the available aux wires. Pretty easy wiring. Mounting and making the steel brack to fit the frame was a bit tedious.

allenn

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jl 4 Door
Got some amp power steps, but they wouldn’t work. Back to the drawing board.

Sponsored

hipfan39

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JK 2 door willys, 2018 JLR
Occupation
Welder
Vehicle Showcase
Well i am saving up for a wedding so jeep mods are not much going on lol
So not sure if these count as xmas gifts.
2 weeks before xmas i bought mopar front grab handles. Then got a hardtop cart for the jk, but bought a second one too try and see if it will work on the JL.

image.jpg

tonyrome357

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUS/S
Perfect fit, installed them today and I love em!! FYI, I didn't have to cut the carpet to get to the drain plug, just lifted up the cut out in the carpet where the drain plug is and popped the drain plug out.

I
20191228_154317.jpg
20191228_153733.jpg

20191228_154225.jpg

20191228_154300.jpg

20191228_170858.jpg

20191228_171108.jpg

Last edited: