Creating The Reaper

ProjectReaper

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Alright so I'm alittle late to start here but im going to try and keep this as brief and to the point as possible as i have a lot to catch up on.

I ordered my JLUR back in january of 2018 and picked REAPER up some time in mid March these are a few pictures from when i picked it up next to my JK that i traded in

QVmfRw3vRtydx52vdT6h9A.jpg

+Ke2RRdITOSmkOInz564PQ.jpg

9qlagwYkQ++r85rTaEbnRg.jpg

QVmfRw3vRtydx52vdT6h9A.jpg

uXFFqLx5RNeKXd724yB+Yg.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP

ProjectReaper

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
As every Jeeper the second i took position of the jeep i was thinking of ways to mod it and what i could do first, this ended up being the brawlee/ downright LED bar for the rear glass however with being lazy i ended up installing this months later after i installed my lift so ill start there

The lift i went with was the Rock Krawler xfactor, Max Travel kit so it came with 4 of the 8 adjustable control arms i chose to not get RK's shocks and ended up getting FOX shocks and i very glad i went this route here's a before during/ parts comparison and after shots.

sCcvzyWjQZWVFLlzt4VEtA.jpg

xKK5kCfkTbKTUpbhDT6VRA.jpg

2OCIcYEcRoedgbEcmt%Czg.jpg

8zYs1F77QsOCKkXdbKRF0A.jpg

gWFkx6zqSeOuXHyL4GsNdw.jpg

sSL3YGaeTZCg4ppm0btP9A.jpg

T7PZ2e4OSCGJEKbs+0Aldg.jpg

IMG_1309.JPG

EUGfextcQGWbyqHEsbsLMQ.jpg

OY%P9XPaR6CVxNvMffVFog.jpg

OP
OP

ProjectReaper

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
AH making that last post reminded me a few weeks before i did the lift someone decided to side swipe me on the highway needless to say i was pissed but REAPER took it like a champ and destroyed their vehicle in the process we definitely got lucky but here are the pictures from that.

U%rLRo9rRo6BPLurhmJJ6g.jpg

nG4ci+F%T0yCWQn2qmM3eQ.jpg

25X90lJDReGMDbi+Pp+pKw.jpg

us4mgwUNQhiApFjMpnfkCA.jpg

kJkDEFHfSBiREBR6l5w3nA.jpg

am1978

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara Bright White, 2018 JLU Sahara HellaYella
Occupation
‘Merica
Wow! Way to maintain control when they hit you. Let me guess....on their phone?

OP
OP

ProjectReaper

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Wow! Way to maintain control when they hit you. Let me guess....on their phone?
Oh yeah it was a guy who was late to his next job trying to txt his boss SMH oh well its all fixed now, I have plenty more to add to this when I get back home and have chance to upload the rest!!!

Sponsored

OP
OP

ProjectReaper

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
alright i finally have an opportunity to update this some more sorry its been a few days.

so after my lift i went and installed a CB radio the cobra 75wxst with the cool tech antenna mount that i used mopar touchup paint to color match to the jeep..... i left enough space bare for the antenna to get a good ground in line with this i also put in the downright LED light bar for the rear glass on the tailgate and it might be one of my favorite things I've put on the jeep!!!

I650gTjjQYmOhp7wBf4cLw.jpg

9ix6AfHKR1Gt55zgWk28Ww.jpg

HhS765psRCa25Q0IcpsroQ.jpg

qIu0+gEMRSeU6YxSyCMrTw.jpg

QZQjhXEGQleIUI5s4CJTBg.jpg

OP
OP

ProjectReaper

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
The next mod was a throttle body spacer from AFE now these things i never really bought into but i said screw it, can't make it any worse so i gave it a shot at this point i started my youtube channel @jeepopoulos so from now on ill have install videos to go with these posts!!!

OP
OP

ProjectReaper

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Appologies for the first youtube video quality we had some technical difficulties haha the next mod was a K&N CAI and i this thing it sounds fantastic and give the jeep a mean growl most of the performance you won't normally see on every day driving being that its in the higher end of the RPM band but i still saw about a 1MPG increase which was nice!!!!:like:

OP
OP

ProjectReaper

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
My next few additions were nothing crazy i plasti dipped the door locks around the jeep to get rid of the chrome as well as installed a rugged ridge trailer hitch

OP
OP

ProjectReaper

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Next i installed one of my two favorite mods so far and that would be my exhaust. this video is already floating around the forum but im giving it another post incase you all haven't seen it. the exhaust has a fantastic sound and i love it more every day. I went with the Borla Climber exhaust.

Sponsored

OP
OP

ProjectReaper

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Its been awhile since ive posted in here and im still trying to play catchup on videos ive made and the next thing "mod" was the molar wiring harness it was a huge pain to install but the clean install about it was very nice.