Sponsored

Arizona owners - please check in!

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Eco-Diesel now. 18, 19, 20 JLUR 3.6 old.
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
Adam
Gilbert
Always looking for an adventure!

20181229_135740.jpg
My JLUR is fnially in (after almost a year wait) so will be ready to explore soon. I am always up for trail runs so if you are in the same mindset we can organize some trail days.

OP
OP
jhonn236_AZ

jhonn236_AZ

First Name
Jhonn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sting Gray Rubicon
My JLUR is fnially in (after almost a year wait) so will be ready to explore soon. I am always up for trail runs so if you are in the same mindset we can organize some trail days.
Just saw your occupation - wondering which company do you work for? :)

EDIT: You can PM me if it's TMI. I'm in the same industry... maybe we are co-workers, lol.

Sponsored

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
I just found out the dealership I ordered my (2nd) JLUR is no longer going to swap tires for me and give the credit for the factory tires. That means I will need to find a local place to buy them. Any suggestions where I can find a good deal? Looking at either K02's or Ridge Grapplers in 315/70/17. (And thoughts between the two for the trails here in AZ for long term durability?)

Thanks in advance.

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
Drove past a sweet JLUR tonight in Redwood estates or Artesian Ranch while out taking my daughter around to play Pokemon. If you are a member on here, welcome neighbor! I live in here as well and hope to get some trail runs organized soon. Some family friemdlfas my 8yr old daughter is my wheeling buddy.

Atom44wat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLRU
Are you the one that lost a wheel after Discount on Market Street or the alignment place put the wrong lug nuts on your Jeep?
Yes, that was us! Getting the Jeep in the condition it is now was not only a challenge with the wheels but the lift too! Log story.

Atom44wat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLRU
Drove past a sweet JLUR tonight in Redwood estates or Artesian Ranch while out taking my daughter around to play Pokemon. If you are a member on here, welcome neighbor! I live in here as well and hope to get some trail runs organized soon. Some family friemdlfas my 8yr old daughter is my wheeling buddy.
The Wife, and my kids are our wheelin buddies. Once I have an opportunity to hit the trails I'm sure we can organize something!

Sponsored

malogus

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
Where are you guys going for service? Bought from Bill Luke, but it's a hike from Gilbert. But I haven't heard great things about Earnhardt Jeep in my neck of the woods. About to hit 5,000 this week.

47Jeepster

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLUR Diesel ... 2018 GC Summit
Occupation
Retired
Where are you guys going for service? Bought from Bill Luke, but it's a hike from Gilbert. But I haven't heard great things about Earnhardt Jeep in my neck of the woods. About to hit 5,000 this week.
Try Rodeo CDJM in Queen Creek at Hunt Highway and N Ellsworth Road.

I have had terrible service from the Gilbert Earnhardt store ... both at their new store on Val Vista and their old one. Incompetent would be high praise for them.

When Rodeo started up last summer selling vehicles off a dirt lot in Queen Creek, I talked to the General Manager about the lack of customer consideration from Earnhardt stores. He assured me that he wanted his store to be more of a small town dealership ... meaning the customer is not part of an assembly line. When the new store opened, he introduced me to the service manager. Told him that I'd bought two Jeeps off the dirt lot and to treat me well ... that was impressive that he remembered our conversation six months later. Got to say that I've been very impressed with how they are treating all of their customers. They helped me through the steering issues with my Wrangler ... that alone is worth an attaboy. In fact, they are the only dealership in the Phoenix area that has allowed me to go back into the shop and talk to the mechanic. And, they filled the Wrangler with only five quarts of oil when the oil was changed ... that alone sets them above the Gilbert store.

Give them a try ... and, then report back please.

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
Try Rodeo CDJM in Queen Creek at Hunt Highway and N Ellsworth Road.

I have had terrible service from the Gilbert Earnhardt store ... both at their new store on Val Vista and their old one. Incompetent would be high praise for them.

When Rodeo started up last summer selling vehicles off a dirt lot in Queen Creek, I talked to the General Manager about the lack of customer consideration from Earnhardt stores. He assured me that he wanted his store to be more of a small town dealership ... meaning the customer is not part of an assembly line. When the new store opened, he introduced me to the service manager. Told him that I'd bought two Jeeps off the dirt lot and to treat me well ... that was impressive that he remembered our conversation six months later. Got to say that I've been very impressed with how they are treating all of their customers. They helped me through the steering issues with my Wrangler ... that alone is worth an attaboy. In fact, they are the only dealership in the Phoenix area that has allowed me to go back into the shop and talk to the mechanic. And, they filled the Wrangler with only five quarts of oil when the oil was changed ... that alone sets them above the Gilbert store.

Give them a try ... and, then report back please.
I also plan to give Rodeo a try, but they are also an Earnhardt dealership so it may be managed the same behind the scenes.
Sponsored