Sponsored

LED LIT VANITY! LOL

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
To whomever was concerned about the lit vanity (posts about it like a month ago), 5:26 mark in this video shows the driver has a lit vanity visor. Not sure of the passenger though, lol

at 7:00 he talks about the roof "gutter system", that's what he called it, not sure what i would call it myself. Looks like a bit of thought was put into the top. Cool.

Video is a bit jerky. I didn't make it, just found it on youtube.

Sponsored

IWantAJeepGladiator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
To whomever was concerned about the lit vanity (posts about it like a month ago), 5:26 mark in this video shows the driver has a lit vanity visor. Not sure of the passenger though, lol

at 7:00 he talks about the roof "gutter system", that's what he called it, not sure what i would call it myself. Looks like a bit of thought was put into the top. Cool.

Watched it last night and agree with others who said this thing is gonna need some bigger tires out of the gate!

OP
OP
steffen707

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Kaiser-Willys Jeep Gladiator (SJ) 2dr long bed pickup truck
Build Thread
Link

[/QUOTE

Good find!

Tortooga Custom Works

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladator Launch Edition | 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited

thank you! the vanity light question was mine. I did end up finding it in the spec sheets, but it's good to see that it's real.

Sponsored

OP
OP
steffen707

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
thank you! the vanity light question was mine. I did end up finding it in the spec sheets, but it's good to see that it's real.
Not sure of the passenger one though.. ..

Tortooga Custom Works

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladator Launch Edition | 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
Not sure of the passenger one though.. ..
The options list for the rubicon just says this (i'm sure it's on other models too, but I've been focusing my attention on the rubi):
  • Sun Visors with Illuminated Vanity Mirrors
I'm going to hope that it being written in plural means both driver and passenger. :please:

Jake

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport
For certain both sides would have visor lights on a high end Rubicon model.
Sponsored