The white JL

Muddog

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Saturn Ion
You did a great job on all the white. Looks very good from the pictures.

Since you've done almost every trim piece it makes the couple of items that are not painted white stick out. I would say that the rear window hinge covers need to be done and the third brake light would be a nice touch. If your going to run that tire carrier it might make sense to paint that entire thing white. Not many will see it but those that do will know it didn't have to be done.

I'm not sure what else you plan on doing to it but at this point one wouldn't really be able to tell it from any other white one. Even with all the white trim. It needs something to set off all that white. It might be as easy as having the black wheel inserts powder coated/painted white or a second theme "color". You may be planning on changing the bumpers, wheels, suspension, etc but for a small change I think that would go a long way. Great job either way you go with it.
Thanks! I actually have the rear wheel cover done all white. Just needed to reverse it so that the black trim isn’t visible. I thought of the rear window latches but then the white would intrude on the black of the glass. I don’t want to bring attention to them like that. They look like vampire fangs. Same reasoning goes for the 3rd brake light too. Want to keep it hidden in black to match the black of the glass. Eventually new wheels, tires and Bumpers are in the future, but I’m sure you can relate like many other Jeep owners, I had to take a step back. Funds were exhausted. Lol.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Joma305

Joma305

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited jl
Nice Jeep! What is your wheel offset and where do you have your caster set at with that setup? How does it drive down the road? I have a -38 offset wheel and 13.5 wide tires and am wondering if that requires a little more caster than normal.
Rims are 26x16 they have an offset of -101
Tires are 40x15.50r26 we had to adjust caster also it has been a pain

OP
OP
Joma305

Joma305

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited jl
The side steps don't fit the theme in my opinion but other than that the Jeep is close to perfect. You can tell lots of $ and time went into that bad boy.
Yes I hate the steps nothing I like yet has came out I think I might run amp steps
Sponsored